• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Am I the only one who thinks that Isabelle is the cutest thing ever???

Pixelorez

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Title says it all?? So Is she cute or not??
918fc067fd96bbcbcc9daeecdfb93586.jpgisabelle_by_captainmoony-d6a13mq.jpgisabelle_lrg_by_louistrations-d65o0mu.jpg

Apparently a lot of people dislike her, and I'm not sure why. She's only trying to be the best assistant there is... Not sure why many people think she's annoying or they just downright hate her. ;;

I love Isabelle, personally. I just wish she wouldn't push herself too hard and take a day or two off!

I know right?? She is really hard working girl. I love that, she is trying her best every day and I am taking her like a real person. I love her for that. :D

She is a demonic person trying to take control of the town, using you as a puppet (well atleast in my town's story)

Isabelle is adorable! Too bad you can't see her outside of the town hall except on some holidays.

I don't like her, she never lets me put stuff where I want it, although I'm getting better at poking her into the right spots.
I don't like her brother either, Digby.

They're definitely better than Tortimer though. Who knows? Maybe Isabelle preferred Tortimer over me lol

I love her. She's so adorable. I love how energetic and klutzy she is. Kinda like a real dog, no?

I just wish she'd let me work during a fishing tourney or Bug-Off.

Isabelle is adorable. Its not her fault that you cant put a bridge if there is a villager 10 miles away, because Nintendo thinks its too close.

I don't like her, she never lets me put stuff where I want it, although I'm getting better at poking her into the right spots.
I don't like her brother either, Digby.

They're definitely better than Tortimer though. Who knows? Maybe Isabelle preferred Tortimer over me lol

I LOVE ISABELLE AND DIGBY!!!
They are my favorite non-villager characters!
I think they are most adorable animals in the game!!!

When she follow behind you her bell sound =) that's cute!! xD

She`s got a beautiful soul. Isabelle was the one that introduced apples to our town.
She doesn`t deserve to be working all day! It`s too sad, but she`s been to the Roost once it opened, so she`s building up her break time!

Is A Bell
Isabelle's head looks like a bag of bells
she jingles when she walks
SHE'S WALKING MONEY AND PEOPLE HATE HER. WOAW.

(and they blame their hate because of the bridge crap?? there's a REASON for that, yo. it's so you can actually walk to the bridge and not trap villagers. wow such knowledge.)

I don't mind her, don't love her though! I love it when she follows me around when deciding on a new PWP location :D

Back