• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Am I the only one who thinks that Isabelle is the cutest thing ever???

Sometimes I ask her to help me decide on a place to bhild a PWP so she can take a break and hang out with me for a bit...

She knows when you sleep, if you sleep, she sleeps. That's how she keeps going. :D
Love all of you for loving her. I love you all that hates her.(Just a little bit less)

I like Isabelle when we're not putting down PWPs. Come on dude, if you're gonna complain about the placement keep it short and sweet just like Nook does.
Plus the fact that lots of people overpopularize her is annoying. I just wish she would talk less...

Also i just find it utterly cringy that people are in love with her
and call her names and things its just odd
She's a pixel.. stop xD
And dont get me started on all the naked drawn pictures of her..

Last edited:
Also i just find it utterly cringy that people are in love with her
and call her names and things its just odd
She's a pixel.. stop xD
And dont get me started on all the naked drawn pictures of her..

I find it rude that you're shaming people who feel a special connection with her. People find stress relief in this game and get really attached to the characters.

As for the naked drawn pictures, every single fandom has stuff like that. You name it, they got it. Just stop looking for the pictures? I don't see why it would bother you. People have different tastes and you shouldn't shame them for it. :/

I find it rude that you're shaming people who feel a special connection with her. People find stress relief in this game and get really attached to the characters.

As for the naked drawn pictures, every single fandom has stuff like that. You name it, they got it. Just stop looking for the pictures? I don't see why it would bother you. People have different tastes and you shouldn't shame them for it. :/

Rule 34 : No exceptions. The cuter the character,the easier to ruin.

Stop looking...
so im scrolling through my tumblr dash, and an image of Isabelle naked comes up?? i was following an animal crossing blog i didnt think anything had on it
I just wish it was harder to find, kids shouldn't be able to view stuff like that in a fandom mostly of kids
Furries are fine though, i have no problem whatsoever with them, i just find it odd with Isabelle that's all
And i'm not shaming them :l heck i have no problem whatsoever with saying Animal crossing completely destresses me, and helps me with my depression problems :)
I just think theres too much of the images, on a mostly kid orientated fandom :l

Stop looking...
so im scrolling through my tumblr dash, and an image of Isabelle naked comes up?? i was following an animal crossing blog i didnt think anything had on it
I just wish it was harder to find, kids shouldn't be able to view stuff like that in a fandom mostly of kids
Furries are fine though, i have no problem whatsoever with them, i just find it odd with Isabelle that's all
And i'm not shaming them :l heck i have no problem whatsoever with saying Animal crossing completely destresses me, and helps me with my depression problems :)
I just think theres too much of the images, on a mostly kid orientated fandom :l

There's an awesome extension you can use for Google Chrome (not sure about other browsers) called X-Kit. You install it, and there's something where you can block certain posts from appearing on your dash. I use it for avoid this kind of stuff. One or two posts may make it through the filter sometimes, but it's rare. I suggest you try it out!

I agree that kids shouldn't be able to see this sort of stuff, but good parents won't let their kids on a website unattended anyway. I see so many instances where parents leave their kids alone on Tumblr or DeviantART or something, and then they get upset that their kid sees something inappropriate... Parents should supervise their kids at all times when they're going on sites that should have questionable material. ^^

Stop looking...

Its a shame i know but rule 34. And rule 63. And rule 127.

There's an awesome extension you can use for Google Chrome (not sure about other browsers) called X-Kit. You install it, and there's something where you can block certain posts from appearing on your dash. I use it for avoid this kind of stuff. One or two posts may make it through the filter sometimes, but it's rare. I suggest you try it out!

I agree that kids shouldn't be able to see this sort of stuff, but good parents won't let their kids on a website unattended anyway. I see so many instances where parents leave their kids alone on Tumblr or DeviantART or something, and then they get upset that their kid sees something inappropriate... Parents should supervise their kids at all times when they're going on sites that should have questionable material. ^^

Thank you for that! i will :D i'll try it out
and i definitely agree, Parents should have more control, but there may even be ones on google images before i've seen :l
That's why i'm glad this forum doesn't have any of that type of stuff, its fine if people want to, but its good this forum doesn't allow it, as theres tonnes of 10/11 year olds on here

I love Isabelle! I think she's super cute and helpful. I just wish I could interact with her more beyond her mayor assistant duties.
Same with Digby...and I always feel sorry for the poor dear when I see him in his raincoat when it's raining or snowing.
Get out of the cold and go to the roost and get some hot coffee, Digby!

Thank you for that! i will :D i'll try it out
and i definitely agree, Parents should have more control, but there may even be ones on google images before i've seen :l
That's why i'm glad this forum doesn't have any of that type of stuff, its fine if people want to, but its good this forum doesn't allow it, as theres tonnes of 10/11 year olds on here
Why would children use social websites like Tumblr anyways? I know alot of children who use facebook under the age of 18(must be 18 to join). I only join tumblr for ACNL fanarts. That's about it. But then again,it is not the internet's fault that children 'accidentally' see naked pictures on the web,it is mostly because of bad parenting.But then again,the post was still inappropriate.

Don't trust Isabel. She may try to charm you with her cuteness, but then she will take over your soul.

Back