• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Am I the only one with nowhere to place the extra two bridges and inclines?

I ended up using 8 inclines and 7 bridges. That number works perfectly for my layout so I have no need for the extra ones we are getting. I am glad for other people who actually wanted/needed them though.

I could easily place 10 bridges but I don't currently need that many inclines. In the past, when I had a more formal island, the extra inclines would've been great for formal entrances to museums etc. when you want symmetrical stairs on both sides of entrances. I reset that island and the ones I have now don't requires formal inclines. Next time I reset, I may go all out and use 10 bridges and 10 inclines and make a European old fashioned canal city or town.

I've looked around but have no need for more inclines or bridges. I do, however, have a perfect place for one of the permanent ladders where an incline would be impossible. Glad they are adding those! 😍

Back