• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Amazon France removes September 28th as release date

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
weeee.png

Just found this, discuss away kiddies.

Aw no.
That's kinda a shame.
It's sorta thrown off a lot of our theories on the other release dates that we made up by going around that one.
Maybe that means it might come out earlier in September, which I doubt like.
Looks like we're gonna just have to wait for E3.

yeah, i kinda liked Sept. 28 as a release date. we'll probably get it mid october

It was a pretty good guess, better than Gamestops placeholder dates. Guess it's still an enigma until next month.

I used to like amazon, I used to get my items before it came out, now if I wait on it and pre order with them I been getting them a few days later then the day it came out. And I would see my people with it and you get it in a few and it's just all like noooooo! I hate yOu amazon I could of already had it and saved money on shipping!

Not surprised in the least. If you guys dont trust gamestop why would you think amazon is any better?

Because I have rarely ever seen Amazon post unofficial release dates for any game compared to Gamestop which has placeholder dates every 5 months for EVERY game in their database.

Anyway, I guess I'll report this on my blog. Thanks for the tip Bidoof.

Because I have rarely ever seen Amazon post unofficial release dates for any game compared to Gamestop which has placeholder dates every 5 months for EVERY game in their database.

Anyway, I guess I'll report this on my blog. Thanks for the tip Bidoof.

No problem

And i agree with this, I've barely seen Amazon give false release dates, i always thought amazon was reliable. I always knew this was an estimate. but still

Amazon gives TONS of false release information when it comes to games. It's just that they're the first to change it if anything official comes out. Either way, I'd be looking for the Japanese release date first considering that's most likely going to be the first official one published. You can add 4-6 months, and you have the US/EU.

Chill. It's just not happening anytime soon.

I'm not saying i thought the amazon release date was legit. I just think it was possible

Any late fall date is possible but I kinda knew it was too good to be true...

same.
I'm happy with anything in fall.
I'm sure me + other people would prefer early fall over late fall. but what can we do, nothing..

im happy with it too, its been a build up, just the antisipation and the wait and new info here and there, its been exciting! its been fun!

Amazon gives TONS of false release information when it comes to games. It's just that they're the first to change it if anything official comes out. Either way, I'd be looking for the Japanese release date first considering that's most likely going to be the first official one published. You can add 4-6 months, and you have the US/EU.

Chill. It's just not happening anytime soon.

4-6 MONTHS?!
I'm sure the games come out like 1-2 WEEKS after the Japanese release?

Hi everybody! I'm new to this forum and am as excited as you guys are about the new AC game. I'm hoping that I will find some people to play online with once the Game has been released. Which brings me back to the topic. The release date of Amazon France was taken off the site a couple of weeks ago, but Nintendo Germany has confirmed to me in an e-mail that the game will be released this year.

My wild guess is that the game will be released worldwide in September. These are my hopes anyway. Let's just wait for E3. I'm pretty sure we will know the release date after the Nintendo press conference.

Back