• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Amazon France removes September 28th as release date

im happy with it too, its been a build up, just the antisipation and the wait and new info here and there, its been exciting! its been fun!
yes
Hi everybody! I'm new to this forum and am as excited as you guys are about the new AC game. I'm hoping that I will find some people to play online with once the Game has been released. Which brings me back to the topic. The release date of Amazon France was taken off the site a couple of weeks ago, but Nintendo Germany has confirmed to me in an e-mail that the game will be released this year.

My wild guess is that the game will be released worldwide in September. These are my hopes anyway. Let's just wait for E3. I'm pretty sure we will know the release date after the Nintendo press conference.
kinda knew this already

Depends on the company. Nintendo is typically 4-6 months.
I'm pretty sure AC3DS will only be a few weeks

Yeah, that or a few days even. Guys the only country that will probably have to wait that long for the release is Korea.

true, if we were in like 2005. We might have to wait a few years to get it, but we aren't, so i'm pretty sure it will be a few days like MK7

I thought it would be a few days to maybe two weeks too.
Dumb question here:
Let's say the game comes out in Japan first, so the language would be Japanese,
Well what if someone in the UK or the USA (for example) ordered the game before the game came out in their country. Would the game be in Japanese or would they send out a copy in English?
Hope that made sense ahaha:)

Dumb question here:
Well what if someone in the UK or the USA (for example) ordered the game before the game came out in their country. Would the game be in Japanese or would they send out a copy in English?

To me it does (I think!). :) I think they're already in the process of translating the game, so depending on where you pre-order it, you will get that game in the respective language (English in the USA, UK, Australia; German in Germany etc.). So, if you want to have AC in Japanese you will have to order it in Japan directly. :D

Dumb question here:
what Alex said, that's a really stupid question, no offense

On the topic of translation and global release delays here's the release dates for Wild World and City Folk. I don't think most of us have too much to worry about.

Animal Crossing: Wild World
JPNovember 23, 2005
NA December 5, 2005
AUS December 8, 2005
EU March 31, 2006

Animal Crossing: City Folk
USA November 16, 2008
CAN November 17, 2008
JP November 20, 2008
AUS December 4, 2008
EU December 5, 2008

Yes. North America actually got City Folk BEFORE Japan did. So can we put an end to the whole we're going to have to wait months after Japan for an American release? It's not going to happen. And if the Japanese version actually does come out like 2 months ahead I would seriously consider importing it to cover it on my blog.

Also, I just posted the story on the Blog like I said I was going to earlier in the thread. http://ac3dsblog.com/2012/05/13/amazon-france-removes-september-28th-release-date/

Last edited:
There's still a few weeks variation between countries. I really hope it's only a few days, otherwise i'm gonna have to wait like a month to get it

As for me being in the United States, I'm sure that we're goning to get it in a timely manner. Probably Early October is my speculation.

Yeah, most speculation says late september/early october, which i'm fine with

I dont see what the big deal about having a game released around your birthday is?

i know how you feel. my b'day is October 27th, wouldn't mind having it early on in the game

Animal Crossing: Wild World
JPNovember 23, 2005
NA December 5, 2005
AUS December 8, 2005
EU March 31, 2006

Animal Crossing: City Folk
USA November 16, 2008
CAN November 17, 2008
JP November 20, 2008
AUS December 4, 2008
EU December 5, 2008

This is pretty reassuring, I was already expecting to wait until next year.

Back