• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

amemome's doodles [final before hiatus: slots full, pinglist closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i'm back, ahaha :lemon:

I'd really love to order a "complex" version of your oil pastel doodles for 50 mil.
here is my character ref (ignore blood)
Could you do the background like some sort of campsite/campfire setting? With my character holding hands with a bear.
Lmk if that's too complex, i'm never sure! I can change my request if needed :3

I'm available tonight but it'll take me about an hour, if that's not too late for you? If so, tomorrow works perfectly fine as well : )

Hello i'm back, ahaha :lemon:

I'd really love to order a "complex" version of your oil pastel doodles for 50 mil.
here is my character ref (ignore blood)
Could you do the background like some sort of campsite/campfire setting? With my character holding hands with a bear.
Lmk if that's too complex, i'm never sure! I can change my request if needed :3

I'm available tonight but it'll take me about an hour, if that's not too late for you? If so, tomorrow works perfectly fine as well : )
hi, yes i can do this. it's slighty too late for me to trade today but i should be available tomorrow!

Hi @Oldcatlady , here is your doodle!
Please let me know if you need anything changed.

D750AB02-97DF-4FD3-85AE-295E45DBB2C0.jpeg

hi @allainah , here's your doodle!

please let me know if you need anything changed! (i put a tent and a fire and some "doodads" here and there... hope it's ok)

View attachment 451410
OH MY GOSHHHHH this is more than okay its PERFECT!!! I love the gyroids you added (those 2 are literally my favorite gyroids too are you reading my mind? hehe) AND THE MOSS, I can't thank you enough for all the artwork you've done for me, thank you thank you!! 🥺

edit: actually would it be possible to have a transparent background as well if you can? It's totally fine if not I love it so much the way it is!

OH MY GOSHHHHH this is more than okay its PERFECT!!! I love the gyroids you added (those 2 are literally my favorite gyroids too are you reading my mind? hehe) AND THE MOSS, I can't thank you enough for all the artwork you've done for me, thank you thank you!! 🥺

edit: actually would it be possible to have a transparent background as well if you can? It's totally fine if not I love it so much the way it is!

no problem!
je9x7RB.png

Briefly opening slots for TBT! Just two, since I'm not sure if I'll have time to do more.

These are SO cute! May I order two oil simple chibis? If not, no worries, please just do Saki.

Saki
Standing with a closed mouth smile sticking out japanese peace signs with both hands
Transparent background

Masaomi
Standing with a closed mouth smile sticking out japanese peace signs with both hands
Remove blue blazer, just use his white hoodie
Transparent background

Thanks in advance!!

These are SO cute! May I order two oil simple chibis? If not, no worries, please just do Saki.

Saki
Transparent background

Masaomi
Remove blue blazer, just use his white hoodie
Transparent background

Thanks in advance!!
Hey, I can do Saki in the simple style for you. Thanks for your interest!

these are really cute !! i'd love if you could do a simple chibi of her with a transparent background <3
Sure thing! Thanks for your interest.

hiya, would you consider doing couples?
Hey, I could, but I think I might charge more for the extra character, maybe 50 more TBT? I can add you to my pinglist if something like that sounds good.

Heyoooo stick me on the tbt ping list (or bells or art trade whatever) tyty! 🥰
Yes, will add you to ping! Thanks for your interest!

Hey, I can do Saki in the simple style for you. Thanks for your interest!

Sure thing! Thanks for your interest.

Hey, I could, but I think I might charge more for the extra character, maybe 50 more TBT? I can add you to my pinglist if something like that sounds good.

Yes, will add you to ping! Thanks for your interest!
sent the tbt your way !!

extra TBT is good! add me to the pinglist, thank you!

Hi @Corrie, here's your doodle! please let me know if you need anything changed (i guessed on the shoes bc i couldn't find a single shot with shoes on).

12456462-AE0B-4E3D-A8E6-BF944CBCDAF2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back