• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

amemome's doodles [final before hiatus: slots full, pinglist closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi @Emolga59 , here's your doodle! please let me know if you need anything changed!

EBAF2417-D584-4955-BE12-4A9E9DF8A642.jpeg

~~
slots are open again, @Franny , @lieryl , @digimon , @nyx~ , @Gene.

i'm going to prioritize everyone from the pinglist since i think this will be my last batch of commissions for a couple weeks.

~~
slots are open again, @Franny , @lieryl , @digimon , @nyx~ , @Gene.

i'm going to prioritize everyone from the pinglist since i think this will be my last batch of commissions for a couple weeks.

hello! i can send the tbt now if that’s okay with you! I’m hopping in my computer now to link my reference imgs c:

edit: adding in my refs and will send you the tbt now c:

i'd love a Oil Pastel "Complex" piece and loved the glowy/dreamy feeling i got from aericell's and emolga's pieces. i don't really have a colour palette in mind but would love if there were lily of the valleys included in the piece somehow

maddong.png
metswee.png

blink.png

acnh version, just in case it helps! you don't have to add on the star pochette tho
bGp1Co8.jpg
Nc26uf8.jpg

Last edited:
hello! i can send the tbt now if that’s okay with you! I’m hopping in my computer now to link my reference imgs c:

edit: adding in my refs and will send you the tbt now c:

i'd love a Oil Pastel "Complex" piece and loved the glowy/dreamy feeling i got from aericell's and emolga's pieces. i don't really have a colour palette in mind but would love if there were lily of the valleys included in the piece somehow

maddong.png
metswee.png

blink.png

acnh version, just in case it helps! you don't have to add on the star pochette tho
bGp1Co8.jpg
Nc26uf8.jpg
sure thing! ill see what i can do :)

May I be added to the pinglist? :] Thank you! Your art is adorable 🥺💖

edit: oh im dumb i skimmed and thought pinglist was open hehe but I hope to get to commission you one day! 🤞

May I be added to the pinglist? :] Thank you! Your art is adorable 🥺💖
hi, my pings are currently closed so i can finish out commissions and take a short break, but when they're open again i can add you!! thank you so much for your interest :')

hi, my pings are currently closed so i can finish out commissions and take a short break, but when they're open again i can add you!! thank you so much for your interest :')
Yes apologies I was too excited and didn't read properly! Waiting for the day you reopen again, but no rush ofc 😌💖

Yay! Hi! I'd love this character in the complex style: Zixin! His shoes are black sandals (you can draw them however you like), and for the background he controls plants so anything nature-y works haha. Thank you so much for considering!

Yay! Hi! I'd love this character in the complex style: Zixin! His shoes are black sandals (you can draw them however you like), and for the background he controls plants so anything nature-y works haha. Thank you so much for considering!
sounds good! thanks for your interest!!

they're full atm but i'm only opening to my current pinglist so you'll definitely be in the next two batches. sorry for the hassle and thanks for the continued interest!
No hassle at all! I just forget about TBT at certain times of day so I forget to check it, haha

slots are open again, @/Franny , @/lieryl , @/digimon , @/nyx~ , @/Gene.

If you still have these slots open I'll post mine here, and just go ahead and send the TBT!

I was wondering if you could draw my girlie in a pose like
IMG_1368.jpg
Thanks again for considering Amemome!! :D

hi @nyx~ , here is your doodle! please let me know if you need anything changed!

0B39FA7E-B72B-4D0B-A49D-0F63B107C289.jpeg

~~
If you still have these slots open I'll post mine here, and just go ahead and send the TBT!

I was wondering if you could draw my girlie in a pose like
Thanks again for considering Amemome!! :D
sure, i can do this. i noticed you paid for the complex style. did you want a full body + background stuff image but with your character doing that pose? or just the close up of your character in that pose?

~~
@Franny and @lieryl , drop your requests! i'll finish everyone in ping for this final round before my break!

i finally made it 😭 could i get him in the complex style :0 anything having to do with jellyfish or water for the details/bg would be cool :] tysm for your consideration!
image0.png

Last edited:
i finally made it 😭 could i get him in the complex style :0 anything having to do with jellyfish or water for the details/bg would be cool :] tysm for your consideration!
image0.png
yes yes of course! thanks for waiting!! 😭❤️

👀👀👀 I'll be home in like 20 mins hold this spot plssss
no rush! the spot is yours.

ok thank you for holding!! if you do two characters, can you draw these two on a same scene? complex style
char 1, and char 2. i am really bad with scenery ideas but if you look at both characters galleries that may give you some ideas? if not ill come up with something haha.

is 600 tbt ok for both? just cause 2 people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back