• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

amemome's doodles [final before hiatus: slots full, pinglist closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thank you for holding!! if you do two characters, can you draw these two on a same scene? complex style
char 1, and char 2. i am really bad with scenery ideas but if you look at both characters galleries that may give you some ideas? if not ill come up with something haha.

is 600 tbt ok for both? just cause 2 people
works for me! thanks for your interest and patience!

sure, i can do this. i noticed you paid for the complex style. did you want a full body + background stuff image but with your character doing that pose? or just the close up of your character in that pose?
Just the close up! Just paid a lil extra for a tip, thats all! :D

hi @Gene. , here's your doodle! i gave her a transparent background but let me know if you want a color bg instead. and as always, please let me know if you need anything changed! (it ended up rlly big so i had to upload it to imgbb, hope you don't mind!)

hi @Gene. , here's your doodle! i gave her a transparent background but let me know if you want a color bg instead. and as always, please let me know if you need anything changed! (it ended up rlly big so i had to upload it to imgbb, hope you don't mind!
OMG! It's absolutely perfect! 🥲 I cant thank you enough Amemome!

hi @lieryl , here's your doodle! please let me know if you need anything changed!
0C133DFF-DC88-431E-965C-E8E82DB440E5.jpeg

briefly opening 4 slots for TBT. no pinglist as it will only be 4 slots total.

@skarmoury if you were still interested, slots are open again!

hi again! would it be ok to get another slot :0 i’d love another compelx and i’ll pm you the ref if you accept :]

Hi again amemome!

I'd like to get an Oil Pastel Simple of Saki if possible! You drew her for me last time.
However, I'd like her in a different outfit. A baby pink knitted sweater that is long (it covers her butt), black tights and these doc martens (white). I'd also like her necklace from her refs please! Transparent background. Edit: oh and pose is just her standing with a smile with her hands behind her back.

Please let me know if this is alright!

Last edited:
May I snag the last TBT slot, please? I'd like a Complex, please. I just have to decide what I'd like & post my resident rep's refs. Thank you! (I'll send the TBT as soon as I hear back from you. Thank you!)

Hi again amemome!

I'd like to get an Oil Pastel Simple of Saki if possible! You drew her for me last time.
However, I'd like her in a different outfit. A baby pink knitted sweater that is long (it covers her butt), black tights and these doc martens (white). I'd also like her necklace from her refs please! Transparent background. Edit: oh and pose is just her standing with a smile with her hands behind her back.

Please let me know if this is alright!
yes! i can do that!

May I snag the last TBT slot, please? I'd like a Complex, please. I just have to decide what I'd like & post my resident rep's refs. Thank you! (I'll send the TBT as soon as I hear back from you. Thank you!)
yes of course!

OH NO SO MANY SLOTS OPEN I WAS ASLEEP AHHH 😭
Thank you for pinging me though!! I hope to catch a slot one day, your art is very cute ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back