• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Amiibo Cycling! I have Fuchsia, Zell, Tiffany, etc

Dasimei

Seashore Ghost
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
User Title Color Change
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (46) +
I have several amiibo cards that i'd love to use to help people get their dreamies! I'll accept most offers, so hit me up with whatcha got and we'll work something out~
So the process to move in and out amiibo villagers is time consuming. It takes about 2 hours to get them in and ready to move out again. If you're being added to the queue, please use this format from now on.
In Game Name:
Villager(s) Wanted:
Do you have an open plot?:
Offer:

Thank you. This will help me cut back on stress. I just want this posting to help everyone, so please reply if I dm you. I understand life gets in the way and I am always willing to wait, but my limit is about 4 hours tops.
Al
Alice
Bertha
Bettina
Biff
Camofrog
Chief
Ed
Eugene
Eunice
Fuchsia
Gigi
Goose
Groucho
Hugh
Kitty
Knox
Monique
Nana
Octavian
Olivia
Opal
Phoebe
Roald
Ruby
T-Bone
Tiffany
Tom
Vic
Zell
WAIT LIST:
LokiDoki - Phoebe

Last edited:
i've been looking for Monique on random islands, so i can offer whatever a fair amount of NMTs would be for her/for the time it takes you to rotate. is something like 7nmt good? or would you prefer something else?

may i also ask for roald? i could pay 600k for him , i dont have an open plot but i can dm you when i do.

i've been looking for Monique on random islands, so i can offer whatever a fair amount of NMTs would be for her/for the time it takes you to rotate. is something like 7nmt good? or would you prefer something else?
Sounds great! Ill dm you when shes ready!
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I’m looking for roald, can I offer 30NMT for him?
may i also ask for roald? i could pay 600k for him , i dont have an open plot but i can dm you when i do.
Yup! Ill dm you both and whoever replies first gets the first Roald

Sounds great! Ill dm you when shes ready!

Yup! Ill dm you both and whoever replies first gets the first Roald
quick question when will you have him? i need to know when to open a plot

Could i offer the mush Lamp set for Phoebe? I don't mind waiting as i would have to tt to get Ava out :3

Itll be a while. Im going to do these in the order requested so Ill need to get zell and monique through first

You can move me to the back of the line. I'm not sure I'll have a spot available by tonight and I wouldn't want you to have to wait on me if I'm not ready to accept a new villager

Hey there.

I'm interested in Phoebe and would like to offer 15 NMTs for her.

I'm off all day so I can wait.

Could I possibly join the queue to get Zell! I have a villager already moving out so I should be good to invite him as soon as you're ready :D

I can offer 250k IGB! Forgot to post my offer in my original post

Could I possibly join the queue to get Zell! I have a villager already moving out so I should be good to invite him as soon as you're ready :D
Yeah of course! I'll dm you when he's ready to go

Last edited:
Back