Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

you said it yourself? ness was getting the entire town to follow him, and as i had a case on doo, i could get him to push the entire town to vote doo. i had no guarantee for that if i killed him
But you had no guarantee you could successfully get him to change his mind from a you wagon to a doo wagon. It would be too dangerous of a risk. If there is one thing I learned this game is that Ness is persistent in his susses. He spent most of the game following me around despite whether others also had a dino sus or not.

i mean its not like dino got things too convenient for her as an accident. she kidnapped ness, who i could convice, and kidnapped betsy, who wouldnt vote for me
Oh no not by accident, I highly doubt any of the kidnappings so far have been accidental.

But you had no guarantee you could successfully get him to change his mind from a you wagon to a doo wagon. It would be too dangerous of a risk. If there is one thing I learned this game is that Ness is persistent in his susses. He spent most of the game following me around despite whether others also had a dino sus or not.
so you agree? so agree he could vote for you on d3?
he was asking me on my cases so of course i could have a chance if he was still alive. and convincing one person is a better chance than convicing 4

so you agree? so agree he could vote for you on d3?
he was asking me on my cases so of course i could have a chance if he was still alive. and convincing one person is a better chance than convicing 4
I mean I'm not saying it isn't impossible though I do count it as unlikely as he states in his will:

My suspicion on Volt isn't clear cut, but I do find it 60/40 leaning toward Volt being mafia over Doo. I'm willing to make the concession that Dinosaur really is town.

So that gives me the impression something would have to happen to change his opinion on that after he spent the entire game thinking I was mafia.

I mean I'm not saying it isn't impossible though I do count it as unlikely as he states in his will:

My suspicion on Volt isn't clear cut, but I do find it 60/40 leaning toward Volt being mafia over Doo. I'm willing to make the concession that Dinosaur really is town.

So that gives me the impression something would have to happen to change his opinion on that after he spent the entire game thinking I was mafia.
"im willing to make the concession that dinosaur really is town" like he was not sure of that in the slightlest
and regardless of that, you wanted to kill ness disguised as me to pin the kill on me since i was his biggest target
Post automatically merged:

and like you cant convince me you didnt fear-kill ness and is trying to pretend that half-baked comment from ness was a guarantee of you surviving

bongo if you have time on your hands please at least look at last game and see how different me and dino are from that game, where i was mafia and dino was town

Last edited:
and like you cant convince me you didnt fear-kill ness and is trying to pretend that half-baked comment from ness was a guarantee of you surviving
That does make sense cause Ness had earlier seemed pretty sure of you being town and maybe Dino didn't want that to renew. At the same time, there was a pretty drastic shift, and to add to it, I was town reading dino too. So it could have been a fear kill from you too. And the role block, if that was indeed the bad luck, would make for a great excuse.
bongo if you have time on your hands please at least look at last game and see how different me and dino are from that game, where i was mafia and dino was town
I did go through that, albeit briefly (do tell me if you feel like there are any specific posts you want me to look at) and Dino has seemed a lot more active this game. But then again, she herself admitted that she was sussed constantly last game for not being active so may be a different tactic ? Also even though the activity has increased, I didn't find anything mafia about her accusations or defenses in this game. Also, you were mafia in last game and town won that, so it could be a new strategy from you ? Like I told Betsy earlier, maybe this is a new strat ?

Aight I am gonna think over it a lil while more and then vote in like 10-20 mins tops. I won't drag this game any further cause I don't wanna use my brain on a sunday.

Please lemme know if there are any particular posts either of you wanna highlight in the meantime.

That does make sense cause Ness had earlier seemed pretty sure of you being town and maybe Dino didn't want that to renew. At the same time, there was a pretty drastic shift, and to add to it, I was town reading dino too. So it could have been a fear kill from you too. And the role block, if that was indeed the bad luck, would make for a great excuse.

I did go through that, albeit briefly (do tell me if you feel like there are any specific posts you want me to look at) and Dino has seemed a lot more active this game. But then again, she herself admitted that she was sussed constantly last game for not being active so may be a different tactic ? Also even though the activity has increased, I didn't find anything mafia about her accusations or defenses in this game. Also, you were mafia in last game and town won that, so it could be a new strategy from you ? Like I told Betsy earlier, maybe this is a new strat ?

Aight I am gonna think over it a lil while more and then vote in like 10-20 mins tops. I won't drag this game any further cause I don't wanna use my brain on a sunday.

Please lemme know if there are any particular posts either of you wanna highlight in the meantime.
nah ive made my peace do what you will
hope you dont lose this for us

Aight, my instincts have not led me down so far, I won't give up on them at the end.
If I am wrong, town I am really sorry for losing this.
If I am right, I am basically a God.

END OF DAY FOUR

Wart-Jr-Exile.gif

Wart Jr. (@voltairenism) was exiled off the island. They were a Cousin (Master of Disguise).

THE VILLAGERS WIN!

Everyone who played may now post their thoughts.
The epilogue will be posted within the next hour or two.

this was super hard and just by living through day 3 felt like a victory lol
ty frosty for the brief moment we had as partners <3

Back