Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

LMAO YEAH XD Betsy didn't want that headache
Post automatically merged:

Oh Ness' good luck let me keep watch on 2 people that night. I did kinda spin it a lil
ahh i figured
thats why killing betsy was completly out of my options
it was either you or ness and i thought just tanking the watch was probably the best way to go

ahh i figured
thats why killing betsy was completly out of my options
it was either you or ness and i thought just tanking the watch was probably the best way to go
I was hoping people wouldn't check the first page and figure out I was lying about the good luck..... turns out you did indeed check it XD

EPILOGUE

Criminal-Height-Chart.jpg

Thanks to former resident Punchy accidentally leaving his relocation destination on his forms, Isabelle was able to notify Orville at the island's DAL airport to send out a search and rescue team there. This was a small island, with only several small buildings surrounding a much larger mansion - the place Redd was operating his business out of. He and his crew were successfully captured and sent out to the coastal police department to be arrested and charged with several accounts of burglary and assault. Needless to say, this would not be a good mark on his criminal record. Redd and his cousins will be locked away for quite a while...

Nook-Returns.jpg

...Tom Nook made it safely back to the island, and congratulated Apollo (@Dinosaur) and Wade (@tisABongo) for their efforts in preventing Redd from dealing any more damage...

Villagers-Return.jpg

...and finally, Gulliver was able to round up the wrongly-exiled and kidnapped villagers and safely return them to the place they call home. Simon and Carmen's visas were also reinstated, and were cleared of any wrongdoing. Pashmina and Cookie were delighted to see everyone happily back together again. Chops was exhausted from having to deal with Katrina's blabbering the entire time, but was at least thankful to finally be able to catch a break. There is peace on the island once again, and it was all thanks to the collective efforts of the town.

The End.

The game is now over. Thank you for playing!

Observer Discord | Mafia Discord

KATRINA INFORMATION
Here is what the deliverer's luck did/could've done in this game:
GOOD LUCK
  • Master of Disguise Boost: This cousin specifically is able to kidnap a villager if said villager is targeted by the guardian. They must carry out the action if doing so.​
  • Hacker Boost: Blocks all town roles from being performed.​
  • Watcher Boost: Ability to watch two players' camera systems at the same time.​
  • Guardian Boost: Alongside guarding their target, their own house will automatically be guarded as well.​
  • Useless against vanilla townies.​
BAD LUCK
  • Master of Disguise Drain: The disguise falls apart mid-heist, creating a chance for the Watcher to see the master's movements if targeted. If the watcher targets the same player as the master, said target will automatically be given a "green check" if they are town. Nothing special will happen if the target is a cousin.​
  • Hacker Drain: Their computer fails, preventing them from blocking anyone.​
  • Watcher Drain: Their computer fails, preventing them from watching anyone.​
  • Guardian Drain: The temporary barricade built for their target will fail, letting criminals steal and kidnap their target with ease.​
  • Useless against vanilla townies.​

N e s s successfully targeted tisABongo with Good Luck on day two, going into the next night.
tisABongo was able to watch two players, who happened to be N e s s and Dinosaur.

N e s s successfully targeted voltairenism with Bad Luck on day two, going into the next night.
voltairenism chose not to use their role on night two, so the bad luck went to waste.​

Great game and thx for hosting!

Also - maf chat is awesome. I kinda feel bad for stressing volt out. I feel dumb for not knowing terms properly. I thought open wolfing was like when you declare yourself the wolf. 😂

But i wanna explain the joke thing!

So - imagine being trapped on an island with a buncha people and you know two are wolfy kidnappers.

One guy stands there in a fursuit with a big sack and says, hey I can get kidnapper reward points if i can get you into this giant sack. Heh heh. Heh heh.
😑

They may take off the furry mask and say hey no, i was just joking. But I'll never trust them. 😂

I gotta finish reading

Back