• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Amiibo Cycling~ || [temp. closed]

omg thank you so much, will inform you once someone decides to leave ^^

IGN: Len
Town Name: Mythmire
Amiibo Villager: Ruby
Est. Pickup Date: Tomorrow! 5/15/20

IGN: Len
Town Name: Mythmire
Amiibo Villager: Ruby
Est. Pickup Date: Tomorrow! 5/15/20
hi there! I can def get Ruby for you (she's such a cutie lol). I have one in my town right now but have gifted her flowers before (no clothes or other furniture) which she's currently displaying in her house. If you want one that's 100% original (fresh from amiibo) I can do that for you too, just let me know!

hi there! I can def get Ruby for you (she's such a cutie lol). I have one in my town right now but have gifted her flowers before (no clothes or other furniture) which she's currently displaying in her house. If you want one that's 100% original (fresh from amiibo) I can do that for you too, just let me know!
Idm the originality! Whatever is fine. And I agree, she is super cute!

IGN: Lilith
Town Name: Limbo
Amiibo Villager: Pekoe
Est. Pickup Date: Any time after tomorrow as I'm going to begin cycling to try and get her and Agnes.

IGN: Lilith
Town Name: Limbo
Amiibo Villager: Pekoe
Est. Pickup Date: Any time after tomorrow as I'm going to begin cycling to try and get her and Agnes.
Okay, I'll scan her in! Let me know when you have a specific date in mind and I can kick her out then. :)
(though if I follow my rough schedule, I should be the most open in 2 days, my weekends can get a little weird though >_<)

I can have a plot open by Saturday evening. I'm getting Rodeo tomorrow and will cycling again. I don't have a lot of TBT but I can tip a gold nugget or two? I also have stacks of hardwood, softwood, clay, and so much bamboo.

I play D&D until about 530/6 PST. So while I'll have a plot earlier in the day I likely won't be on until that time.

I can have a plot open by Saturday evening. I'm getting Rodeo tomorrow and will cycling again. I don't have a lot of TBT but I can tip a gold nugget or two? I also have stacks of hardwood, softwood, clay, and so much bamboo.

I play D&D until about 530/6 PST. So while I'll have a plot earlier in the day I likely won't be on until that time.
don't worry too much about the tip! I'll accept whatever you want to give. :)
5:30 PST is 7:30 if you're in Arizona, or 8:30 if you're not. I can be free around then. :) but I also play D&D on saturdays lolol

don't worry too much about the tip! I'll accept whatever you want to give. :)
5:30 PST is 7:30 if you're in Arizona, or 8:30 if you're not. I can be free around then. :) but I also play D&D on saturdays lolol
I am not in Arizona as much as I would love to be. So should be 8:30 your time. I'll make sure to have a plot open and available. Thank you so much!

Could I please have Fang? He’s my last dreamie and I don’t mind waiting. Thanks so much
Yes, I can move Fang in for you either Monday or Tuesday (not Sunday since I have someone else reserving Fang for that day and it's kind of a PITA to move amiibos in and out orz)

IGN: Umi
Town Name: MtSigiri
Amiibo Villager: Fang!
Est. Pickup Date: May 17 i think ( cause thats when i unlock new plots!)
edit: i can pay in tbt!
so i might have to change the date because i just remembered that the campsite vistor dosent come on the first day that the campsite opens, or does it? idk! so i might have to change the date to monday!
edit: nvm i just googled it! i was wrong!

Yes, I can move Fang in for you either Monday or Tuesday (not Sunday since I have someone else reserving Fang for that day and it's kind of a PITA to move amiibos in and out orz)
Monday sounds good! Just checking what Timezone are we talking about? I can do any PM AEST :)

so i might have to change the date because i just remembered that the campsite vistor dosent come on the first day that the campsite opens, or does it? idk! so i might have to change the date to monday!
ok, you can just PM me when you have an open plot then! since I assume this is a new town, I'll move you to somewhere later in the week if you don't mind >_<

ok, you can just PM me when you have an open plot then! since I assume this is a new town, I'll move you to somewhere later in the week if you don't mind >_<
sorry i just googled it and i was wrong! i will have a plot on sunday! sorry!

Monday sounds good! Just checking what Timezone are we talking about? I can do any PM AEST :)
I'm on eastern daylight time (making this post around 11:58am). i might actually get you in earlier (ie. tomorrow or sunday) since poster above also wanted Fang but I'm moving them back abit >_<

I'm on eastern daylight time (making this post around 11:58am). i might actually get you in earlier (ie. tomorrow or sunday) since poster above also wanted Fang but I'm moving them back abit >_<
Happy with either! Just wondering what else you would like, I’ve got NMTs/IGBs/material but new to the forum so I don’t think I’ve got many TBTs to offer.

Back