• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Amiibo Cycling~ || [temp. closed]

Okay, so...the villager asked to move out just now. So I think Tuesday would be the perfect day. Thanks again for helping me out. I really appreciate the guidance too. I'll be available all day on Tuesday so whenever you are ready, I will be too.

Sorry about not understanding the guidelines for payment and all.

I will only play tomorrow to make sure the villager is in boxes and then on Tuesday when you are ready....I don't want to mess anything up!

Okay, so...the villager asked to move out just now. So I think Tuesday would be the perfect day. Thanks again for helping me out. I really appreciate the guidance too. I'll be available all day on Tuesday so whenever you are ready, I will be too.

Sorry about not understanding the guidelines for payment and all.

I will only play tomorrow to make sure the villager is in boxes and then on Tuesday when you are ready....I don't want to mess anything up!
it won't get messed up as long as you don't TT on Tuesday or invite any villagers from island hopping. :)

ahh you're full but i won't rush you!

ign : bee
town : peachy
amiibo : common request, but marshal lmao
payment offer : 150 tbt
est. pickup date : 24th or 25th! (sun. / mon.)
timezone/country : u.s. gmt-8!

ahh you're full but i won't rush you!

ign : bee
town : peachy
amiibo : common request, but marshal lmao
payment offer : 150 tbt
est. pickup date : 24th or 25th! (sun. / mon.)
timezone/country : u.s. gmt-8!
I can schedule you for the 24/25th, if you don't have a preferred date I'll be going with the 25th ^^

I added you for a total of 3 marshals today x_x

i can do it on may 23 sometime, we'll see. :)

do they have a discord or something I can contact them on? my discord is lissiandra#3820

hiii sorry I'd really like to get to you but I'm probably gonna be taking a break for most of tomorrow x_x if you can do it later in the week though I can get rosie in for you ^^;;

EVERYONE ABOVE **THIS** POST IS FINE
but everyone who's making an order below will be charged at the new rates. I'm super sorry to have to do this, but I'm unfortunately feeling a bit swamped >_<

She has discord! Her username is astronuts
I told her to add you! Thank you so much :)

My favorite furniture series is the minimal series

IGN: Roo
Town Name: Peachykeen
Amiibo Villager: Beau
Payment Offer: art commission! (I am a graphic designer and can help you design whatever you are looking for)
Est. Pickup Date: next available time
Timezone/Country: mountain time/USA

My favorite furniture series is the minimal series

IGN: Roo
Town Name: Peachykeen
Amiibo Villager: Beau
Payment Offer: art commission! (I am a graphic designer and can help you design whatever you are looking for)
Est. Pickup Date: next available time
Timezone/Country: mountain time/USA
ahh x_x im currently not looking for designs, mostly for drawings of my islander orz

next available slot would be may 22 >///<

Just a quick message to say that the villager is in boxes and so tomorrow will still work. I'm staying away from islands and ...everything else! I wanted to share that with you. Again, thanks for the advice and see you tomorrow! To confirm, the diy I mentioned yesterday and 600K in bells, correct?

Just a quick message to say that the villager is in boxes and so tomorrow will still work. I'm staying away from islands and ...everything else! I wanted to share that with you. Again, thanks for the advice and see you tomorrow! To confirm, the diy I mentioned yesterday and 600K in bells, correct?
that's correct, thanks so much!

Hey, if you want I can get a plot open on May 22th (I was originally scheduled for May 30th) to pick up Deirdre! If you name the time at which you would like it to be ready, that would be nice! We are in quite different timezones, so that way I can make sure I am awake during that time... it is six hours later here than in your time zone (EDT, right?), I believe.

Hey, if you want I can get a plot open on May 22th (I was originally scheduled for May 30th) to pick up Deirdre! If you name the time at which you would like it to be ready, that would be nice! We are in quite different timezones, so that way I can make sure I am awake during that time... it is six hours later here than in your time zone (EDT, right?), I believe.
that's fine! I'm normally open around 9am-8pm my timezone for cycling, when during that window would be best for you?

Between 9am-10am, I think.. here it would then be around 3-4 pm! Unless you think that is too early, I can do something like 11 am/5pm as well!

Thank you so much!
Post automatically merged:

I will send you a message around that time :)

Bumping this thread since Mikaiah is very kind and I have absolutely no regrets getting a villager from here! Thank you for Deirdre!

Back