• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop amiibo furniture set and stuff for tbt

okay give me a moment
Post automatically merged:

my FC:3884-1916-5807
my fc is in my signature will add you now and send the tbt

my fc is in my signature will add you now and send the tbt
done and ready

Last edited:
Ive been playing acnl since it came out in November 2012 :3
I stopped playing a while ago so im selling my stuff
All infinite Perfect Fruit baskets Tip: Don't add any fruits to the basket they are glitched and will break if any fruits are added
all sets include clothing
kiki and lala set
my melody set
hello kitty set
keroppi set
pom pom set
cinnamoroll set
mermaid set
sushi benches
striped wet suit
rainbow screens
toy hammers
gold roses
PRIZE POSSESSION THE FROGGY CHAIR
Elegant chairs
If not listed just name it i might have it
name your price
FC:3884-1916-5807
1654 - 7617 - 9285
could i get a perfect peach and apple basket along with the my melody chair and dress, the pompompurin set and cinamoroll t-shirt for 15 tbt ?

May I try and get the Cinnamoroll items (mainly clothes), Mermaid stuffs, Rainbow Screen, striped wet suit, wands if possible, and any golden equipment if possible?
FC: 1864-8904-0186

1654 - 7617 - 9285
could i get a perfect peach and apple basket along with the my melody chair and dress, the pompompurin set and cinamoroll t-shirt for 15 tbt ?
yes sorry about the late reply

May I try and get the Cinnamoroll items (mainly clothes), Mermaid stuffs, Rainbow Screen, striped wet suit, wands if possible, and any golden equipment if possible?
FC: 1864-8904-0186
what are you looking for in particular in golden equipment?

Hello! can I get the kiki and lala set, my melody set, hello kitty set, keroppi set, pom pom set, cinnamoroll set, 10 gold roses and a striped wet suit? I am willing to offer 30 tbt, If thats not enough I can raise it
Fc: 5473 - 2415 - 5930

Hello! can I get the kiki and lala set, my melody set, hello kitty set, keroppi set, pom pom set, cinnamoroll set, 10 gold roses and a striped wet suit? I am willing to offer 30 tbt, If thats not enough I can raise it
Fc: 5473 - 2415 - 5930
its a name your price any price is fine tbh :) fc?

Back