• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Amiibo Items

Could I pop by once or twice when it's villager because I really want his items!
Same with Sable!

Last edited:
When will you be open I'll have to come really quick for Sable going out soon! Won't be back for 6-7 hours

IF ANYONE HAS ANY AMIIBO I DONT HAVE, PLEASE HELP A NEIGHBOR OUT AND OPEN YOUR GATES SO OTHERS CAN ORDER THOSE ITEMS TOO!

also gates open

Last edited:
But really need to leave soon! :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

IF ANYONE HAS ANY AMIIBO I DONT HAVE, PLEASE HELP A NEIGHBOR OUT AND OPEN YOUR GATES SO OTHERS CAN ORDER THOSE ITEMS TOO!

also gates open

Sorry I don't collect amiibo ds if I did I would happily open!

I'll still be offering Wolf Link to anybody who needs him. PM me, I will be getting off here soon, so we can organize another time to meet up. Also, I just ordered one of the Monster Hunter amiibos on amazon. It should be here around the end of the month. Keep in touch.

Edit: All visits free btw.

Last edited:
I'll still be offering Wolf Link to anybody who needs him. PM me, I will be getting off here soon, so we can organize another time to meet up. Also, I just ordered one of the Monster Hunter amiibos on amazon. It should be here around the end of the month. Keep in touch.

I will visit you for the Monter Hunter when you get it. :3

homie mind if i drop by several times for all of it?

also only felyn gets you the villager

Last edited:

also gates open

AH sorry, didn't see the message. Added. If it is too busy I don't have to come.

Back