• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Amiibo Items

Yooo homies! I encourage y'all to follow my lead and help with the amiibo stuff. The other forumers should not be charging millions for this stuff. We gotta help eachother out!

Aww, this is sweet of you ; w ; <3
I don't own any amiibo (exception of the card I got when I purchased HHD), but if I did, I'd give it for free too :-D

I'd love to visit your RV again whenever you're back online :)

Yooo homies! I encourage y'all to follow my lead and help with the amiibo stuff. The other forumers should not be charging millions for this stuff. We gotta help eachother out!

I have the Wolf Link amiibo. If anybody needs items from him, PM me!

Hello! Is it alright if I can come over in about a hour or so? :)

Starting with villager! i may have to rearrang my town a bit because i let inkwell, medli, and W Link move in, but i canput em back ezpz.

EVERYONE ADD ME: 2509 2089 0857

Starting with villager! i may have to rearrang my town a bit because i let inkwell, medli, and W Link move in, but i canput em back ezpz.

Ooh i need villager! Added you.

I'd love to come :D I just need a minute to gather MEOW coupons X3

I have Sterling's amiibo card if you want him. I see he's one of your dreamies. I'll try to make him move out.

Last edited:
I have Sterling's amiibo card if you want him. I see he's one of your dreamies. I'll try to make him move out.

i havent updated in forever tbh. i cant move anyone out rn.

I can do amiibo cards too, but that will put them in my void, so let me know what you want. i may have it

Last edited:
i havent updated in forever tbh. i cant move anyone out rn.

I can do amiibo cards too, but that will put them in my void, so let me know what you want. i may have it

Oh i was just offering. He's in boxes right now in my town if you want to come get him to move into yours. Otherwise no worries :)

Hi! I'm ready to trade! Also, just for clarification, are we buying items from RVs with MEOW points?

Back