• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Amiibo Items

I would love to come by for Link (with Link) and K.K. Slider! Thank you s much~

I have tons of igb if you'd like some??

nah mah dudes its cool. i know everyone else around here takes advantage of it with selling the items for insane prices. It's wrong in my eyes. So no tip is needed.

Just wanted to add that 10PM EST works for me, thanks again for this! I know you said these visits were free, but I'd like to send you a tip anyways~

It'll have to be BTB though, I'm pretty poor right now :l

Oh, wow! Thank you, friend! I'll def keep an eye out for your dreamies in my cycling town.

Also, how all does this visitation thing work? Will you pm us when the correct visitors are around?

Oh, wow! Thank you, friend! I'll def keep an eye out for your dreamies in my cycling town.

Also, how all does this visitation thing work? Will you pm us when the correct visitors are around?

ehhh i think i'll add in everyone as i go. once everyone is added, i'll start with medli and go down the list. before i do each villager, i will have a last call.

ALSO I RECOMMEND YOU STOCKPILE MEOW COUPONS! EACH ITEM COSTS 3 COUPONS!

Reminder that you will have to time travel as well

Ok so i may open up early to help lighten the load.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Starting Early! visit list is up

How does everyone seem to always have meow coupons on hand, lol. I'm I'm struggling to get 5 a day.

Back