• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Amiibo Items

Did you get the Marie wig from someone? I can bring the dress, tights and shoes?

Did you get the Marie wig from someone? I can bring the dress, tights and shoes?

i got the wig. the rest of the outfit would be fantastic!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yo imma run to wendys real quick. ill be back within an hour use this chance to tt and keep coming back for all of medli's items

Ok, sorry for taking so long. My Wifi has been terrible all day. I'll come by when someone leaves, if that's ok?

ill add more people once this set is done

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyone who has Callie/marie stuff, PM me

ill add more people once this set is done

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyone who has Callie/marie stuff, PM me

When I come back for Epona, do you mind if I take some more white violets and some white roses from the overflow area? :)

Wolf link is now. waiting on cotton, noob, debi, cake, whisk, alice, panda,pug, fangirl to add me so they can come

Wolf link is now. waiting on cotton, noob, debi, cake, whisk, alice, panda,pug, fangirl to add me so they can come

Umm I never got an invite to the other... I asked if you had my fc and when I could come in >_<! I guess that is fine maybe my forum posts are not going through? Anyways please let me know when I can come ^^!

Umm I never got an invite to the other... I asked if you had my fc and when I could come in >_<! I guess that is fine maybe my forum posts are not going through? Anyways please let me know when I can come ^^!

can i have your friend code?

ughhh its taking a minute to connect

Back