• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Amiibo Items

You are very generous. I have you registered as a friend and I will wait for Villager to come around :)

Would I maybe be able to come for Epona to? I'm not sure which items they all have >.<

I can't find a list for the items

Last edited:
I found pics of some of the items, I'd really like to come for Medli to get the fairy bottle and chicken

Would I be able to come for Ganon to? :)

ill add you once everyone is done

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found pics of some of the items, I'd really like to come for Medli to get the fairy bottle and chicken

gotcha. ill do medly after village. mind if i skip KK and Villager amiibos?

- - - Post Merge - - -

kitty did you come?

Yes I came for Epona, I left the Marie dress, tights and shoes outside of the retail. I'm not sure if you saw my message when I was in your town

Ok thanks! I'm getting some more MEOW tickets now. Maybe not tonight, but a different day, if you still need the squid sister items I can get you them. I'll need to get more tickets for them

Ok thanks! I'm getting some more MEOW tickets now. Maybe not tonight, but a different day, if you still need the squid sister items I can get you them. I'll need to get more tickets for them

Totally. the Tickets are a pain to get sometimes

Back