• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Amiibo Items

Hello ^-^ Could I come over when Tom Nook is in town? I think I have a couple splatoon items, lemme check :3

Just checked my items, I got a pilot goggles and studio headphones if you still need either of those?

Just checked my items, I got a pilot goggles and studio headphones if you still need either of those?

i have both but you can still come. i just want to help people out

- - - Post Merge - - -

next up is nook then medli then reese then villager

I'm going to probably come for Medli if she's going to be in the next 30 minutes. Do you need anything from the Splatoon set?

I'm going to probably come for Medli if she's going to be in the next 30 minutes. Do you need anything from the Splatoon set?

which splatoon set? Squid sisters or Inkwell? i am short the cap from inkwell and a lot of the squid sisters furniture/wallpaper/floor

tysm! I got myself a bomb, ill wait for Nook now :3 Its so awesome your doing this!

which splatoon set? Squid sisters or Inkwell? i am short the cap from inkwell and a lot of the squid sisters furniture/wallpaper/floor

I meant the Inkwell. If you want I can bring the cap.

I'll come in the next 15 minutes if that's possible.
Sorry for all of that, but it's almost 8 am for me;;

its cool. ill add you real fast. after you, i will take a break to get sanrio items

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll come in the next 15 minutes if that's possible.
Sorry for all of that, but it's almost 8 am for me;;

add me please i dont see you online

@ L.Lawliet

Missed that message, srry, Though I missed nook XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ L.Lawliet

Missed that message, srry, Though I missed nook XD

Back