• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
I am already wondering which DLC Character amiibo will be exclusive to which stores in America...

Just an honest question.

Not sure, but you can bet everything I'll be getting my hands on a Ryu Amiibo when it comes out one way or another :)

Does anyone think that the DLC Character amiibo will be much tougher to get everywhere?

I don't know, Nintendo have definitely upped their production of amiibo. Less people are buying them for reselling them now as well (because there are more as well as the fact they're not worth much when so many people are buying them just to resell). Mewtwo is also a really popular character so I don't know why they would have less produced for him.

Just the Smash amiibo:
bDHqJfD.jpg

All amiibo including Pok?mon Rumble U figures!
H0XgroH.jpg
That's how you list your amiibos without covering half the page.

Last edited:
I could be completely wrong here, but I feel November will be the release date of Falco, Ryu, Lucas and Roy because it seems Nintendo would release them by then because as we know... November would mark the One Year Anniversary of the amiibo first launching.

I was at the mall today, but not the mall I usually go to.
Peeped their GameStop and they still had some Retro 3 packs for pre-order.
:''))

Last edited:
I could be completely wrong here, but I feel November will be the release date of Falco, Ryu, Lucas and Roy because it seems Nintendo would release them by then because as we know... November would mark the One Year Anniversary of the amiibo first launching.

In an infographic released by Nintendo after E3 showing release dates or windows of upcoming games, it showed the DLC characters (Roy, Ryu and Lucas at least and I think not Mewtwo though) as having a 2016 release date. Those three all launched on the same day so I'd imagine their amiibo will release on the same day too.

In an infographic released by Nintendo after E3 showing release dates or windows of upcoming games, it showed the DLC characters (Roy, Ryu and Lucas at least and I think not Mewtwo though) as having a 2016 release date. Those three all launched on the same day so I'd imagine their amiibo will release on the same day too.
That is good as it gives me a little break from buying two of each wave.

Eternally screams because I have 96 amiibo right now with 17 coming next month.
*edits 16 to 17 above*

EDIT: I have now preordered my fifth Mr. Game & Watch amiibo. :)

Here are all of the prices of the preorders.

No.45 Mr. Game & Watch amiibo #1: ?14.41
No.45 Mr. Game & Watch amiibo #2: ?14.99
No.45 Mr. Game & Watch amiibo #3: ?13.99
No.45 Mr. Game & Watch amiibo #4: ?13.99
No.45 Mr. Game & Watch amiibo #5: ?14.99

Last edited:
Eternally screams because I have 96 amiibo right now with 17 coming next month.
*edits 16 to 17 above*

EDIT: I have now preordered my fifth Mr. Game & Watch amiibo. :)

Here are all of the prices of the preorders.

No.45 Mr. Game & Watch amiibo #1: ?14.41
No.45 Mr. Game & Watch amiibo #2: ?14.99
No.45 Mr. Game & Watch amiibo #3: ?13.99
No.45 Mr. Game & Watch amiibo #4: ?13.99
No.45 Mr. Game & Watch amiibo #5: ?14.99

I hate to sound rude, but why do you need five?

Eternally screams because bought English ness from game at 13.49

I'm screaming at that it's Japanese and had free postage, and the fact the others were ?20+. I think I snagged a good deal, especially as I got free rice crackers from Japan

I hate to sound rude, but why do you need five?
No offense taken.

The reason that I need five is that I need one to be new and sealed as my collectable version and then the other four will be all of his poses from the game.
207.jpg

Last edited:
Jason loves to gloat a lot just ignore him he orders doubles of everything. Beside pretty soon he will be broke from buying doubles of every amiibo and soon he will not have no where to store them all.

@ Jason Please : Use spoiler tags for crying out loud.

Last edited:
Jason loves to gloat a lot just ignore him he orders doubles of everything. Beside pretty soon he will be broke from buying doubles of every amiibo and soon he will not have no where to store them all.

Oh? I thought everyone knew by now? Ok. I will edit a spoiler in.
I do apologise.

Last edited:
No worries it just every time some one post a huge image on here it takes up a lot of space. I am fine with one game and watch amiibo don't need 5 of them though like to be able to use my game and watch ever so often by using their poses etc.

I knew he buys doubles, but I didn't know why he was buying five. Then I figured one boxed, and four with the different stands.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No offense taken.

The reason that I need five is that I need one to be new and sealed as my collectable version and then the other four will be all of his poses from the game.
207.jpg

Ah, that makes more sense. I forgot about the stands.

Where do you even manage to keep so many? You're going to have 114 by next month, and the only place I can keep my five amiibo is my wardrobe

Back