• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Just thought I should North American amiibo hunters know that the "Retro 3 Pack" (Duck Hunt, Mr. Game and Watch, and R.O.B) is currently up at GameStop's site for pre-order!

Here's the link: http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/amiibo-retro-3-pack-exclusive/123757

Wow, I'm surprised it's still available now after all the poop I went through just to pre-order Ness. I'd order it if I was trying to collect them all, but I just want amiibo of my favorite characters so I think I'll pass on this bundle :p

Wow, I'm surprised it's still available now after all the poop I went through just to pre-order Ness. I'd order it if I was trying to collect them all, but I just want amiibo of my favorite characters so I think I'll pass on this bundle :p

I know the feeling! I remember standing in GameStop for two and a half hours just to pre-order Ness. That was hell.

Honestly, I'm not looking for the bundle here, either. The only one I want out of those three is Duck Hunt. I'll wait and see if he's available on his own instead of a three-pack. But nonetheless, I know a lot of people "gotta catch collect them all", so I hope the signal boost helps for those still looking.

I just dread that this is an omen that these three characters won't be available in the USA separately. I hope that's not the case, but who knows what they'll do to make money.

I know the feeling! I remember standing in GameStop for two and a half hours just to pre-order Ness. That was hell.

Honestly, I'm not looking for the bundle here, either. The only one I want out of those three is Duck Hunt. I'll wait and see if he's available on his own instead of a three-pack. But nonetheless, I know a lot of people "gotta catch collect them all", so I hope the signal boost helps for those still looking.

I just dread that this is an omen that these three characters won't be available in the USA separately. I hope that's not the case, but who knows what they'll do to make money.
They've announced that he will not be available outside of the three pack in NA, so your best bet will be to import if you dont want all of them :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

or at least a post on r/amiibo claimed that nintendo confirmed it

Here is the official Mewtwo amiibo packaging. I have to laugh (in a good way) at a possible reference.
Mewtwo happens to be amiibo No.51 in Europe and Pok?mon No.151 in the original games.
http://nintendoeverything.com/mewtwo-amiibo-packaging/

mewtwo-amiibo-packaging.jpg
Look Applelicious, I've learnt. :)

Here is the official Mewtwo amiibo packaging. I have to laugh (in a good way) at a possible reference.
Mewtwo happens to be amiibo No.51 in Europe and Pok?mon No.151 in the original games.
http://nintendoeverything.com/mewtwo-amiibo-packaging/

mewtwo-amiibo-packaging.jpg
Look Applelicious, I've learnt. :)

You beat me to it, I just came here to post it :p
While it says Mewtwo is Number 51, it says Falco is number 52, but is coming out next month on the 25th, a month before Mewtwo
It's kinda annoying me that 52 is being released before 51
http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Amiibo

2itiyyt.png

dude you literally earn 10.5 tbt every time you post your list

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh i get it

the :) was the prize

Last edited:
They've announced that he will not be available outside of the three pack in NA, so your best bet will be to import if you dont want all of them :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

or at least a post on r/amiibo claimed that nintendo confirmed it

Aw, crap. Really? I hope they're wrong, but who knows.

America always has to go and try to make things more difficult when it's ALREADY difficult to get your hands on amiibo here--particularly new releases. I was hoping the trend would stop, now that amiibo are becoming slightly more available in quantity.

Thank you for the info, nonetheless. I'll keep an eye on import prices.

Last edited:
That Retro 3-Pack is still up holy hell.
Shoutout to Ninty for being clutch with the amoobi lately.

Maybe they can make Samus pop up around here real soon haha.

Straight from CPSIA Land, we have a Light Blue Yarn Yoshi that is certified since August 5th 2015. It doesn't seem much for now, but it's essentially telling that all of the Yarn Yoshi amiibo are ready to be shipped and shouldn't be delayed any further than the launch of Yoshi's Woolly World in North America.

Thus far, every amiibo announced before E3 2015 has received their CPSIA certificate. At the moment in the production lines, any new amiibo announced after E3 2015 should be in production, with the entire Animal Crossing lineup, along with Super Smash Bros. Wave 6 and 7, and perhaps the Skylanders/amiibo crossover. The next 5 months won't be as busy as between Wave 1 and Wave 4, so chances of restock or new amiibo coming out of nowhere are still likely, albeit less often than the rather empty June and July.

Mewtwo amiibo looks really cool I might think about buying

I got sick of waiting for Nintendo UK Official Store to list the Wave 6 amiibo and so I preordered my fifth Mr. Game & Watch amiibo from somewhere else...

dude you literally earn 10.5 tbt every time you post your list
Now I obviously will NOT do this as I did promise Tina that I wouldn't unless it is in a spoiler and not bothering anyone, but I may have worked out that I would earn over 1,000 TBT just by posting my list 100 times. XD

@Haydenn $112.83

Last edited:
Back