• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Just picked up the Mario Party 10 bundle and the new Mario Party amiibos :D

Snagged 2 Gold Marios today, and 4/5 of the new Super Mario Edition set (minus Toad and bundle!Mario). I'm all set on wedding gifts for my younger bro and his fiancee now. : )

He's currently in stock on GameStop's site if you want him that badly.

I am Australia so don't have but I just went to store and they had 2 of each super Mario ones also not relevant but they had like 20 Majoras mask XLs??? Lol weren't they meant to be limited edition

but they had like 20 Majoras mask XLs??? Lol weren't they meant to be limited edition

Brb crying my eyes out because I wanted one and couldn't get one so I settled for the red one and now this

i just got mp bundle with mario amiibo + yoshi peach and toad!!!!1

I hope you bought two of each and kept one batch in new and sealed condition (including the mp bundle)

Last edited:
Ordered Yoshi and Toad through Amazon earlier because i hate having money apparently, and now suddenly the MP Bowser is sold out online everywhere so I guess I'm gonna have to actually go to a store somewhere to get it. B( While i was checking for it on Best Buy's site I briefly saw two Gold Mario's in stock, one even made it into my cart. :OO

Ordered Yoshi and Toad through Amazon earlier because i hate having money apparently, and now suddenly the MP Bowser is sold out online everywhere so I guess I'm gonna have to actually go to a store somewhere to get it. B( While i was checking for it on Best Buy's site I briefly saw two Gold Mario's in stock, one even made it into my cart. :OO

Is that actually possible? Gold Mario is a Walmart exclusive amiibo... So it is pretty odd that Best Buy has them in stock!

Is that actually possible? Gold Mario is a Walmart exclusive amiibo... So it is pretty odd that Best Buy has them in stock!

Oh, I'm in Canada so it's not Walmart exclusive here. It's also getting released later (April 10th I think), conveniently after Amiibo's increase in price lol

Oh, I'm in Canada so it's not Walmart exclusive here. It's also getting released later (April 10th I think), conveniently after Amiibo's increase in price lol

Oh okay, cool that it?s not exclusive in Canada but it sucks that it releases after the price increase. We in Europe did not get any announcements for either the Gold and Silver Mario amiibo. I guess that it will never come but i do not mind. I only buy amiibo because i like the figure, not for the rarity. I think that a gold Mario amiibo does not make any sense at all and is only made to increase sales. Nintendo just knows that this is going to be sold out. It?s like instant money!

My Brother has a lot amiibo figures he uses them for Mario. I buy Little mac for his birthday, i not have seen him in a store though.
Is he hard to find or am i just blind? He always says that amiibo are scarce around the world. But i hope not because i want to give little mac for present! Do you have tips for my?

My Brother has a lot amiibo figures he uses them for Mario. I buy Little mac for his birthday, i not have seen him in a store though.
Is he hard to find or am i just blind? He always says that amiibo are scarce around the world. But i hope not because i want to give little mac for present! Do you have tips for my?

Unfortunately yes, some amiibo can be extremely hard to come by - especially Little Mac. I'd actually recommend buying your brother something else unless you're really determined to get him this. Otherwise you're going to be looking at possibly importing and/or spend more than the cost of a full price game on something that usually costs $13 / ?10-15.

Got Justin Toad yesterday! :D
Time to hunt for pixel Toad!

1WKgXnu.png

Unfortunately yes, some amiibo can be extremely hard to come by - especially Little Mac. I'd actually recommend buying your brother something else unless you're really determined to get him this. Otherwise you're going to be looking at possibly importing and/or spend more than the cost of a full price game on something that usually costs $13 / ?10-15.

Got Justin Toad yesterday! :D
Time to hunt for pixel Toad!

1WKgXnu.png

You are right i think and i wrote some things wrong, i am a bit young and i am dutch so my english isnt the best you will see here on tbt! Thanks for the tip though, i will try a Fox amiibo then, that one is easy to find here.

You are right i think and i wrote some things wrong, i am a bit young and i am dutch so my english isnt the best you will see here on tbt! Thanks for the tip though, i will try a Fox amiibo then, that one is easy to find here.

I do not think that it is a smart idea to discuss this here if you want to surprise me with a amiibo lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dit zou je met priv? berichten moeten doen Jytte hahah

Back