Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

ooh interesting
can you show me what made you think this?
Yep let me find it
Post automatically merged:

It's gonna take a bit - sooo much to go through

Omg there is soooo much tolook through. I may be reconsidering wall posting. Move to bullet points or smth. But it's like this - giving a tr on trundle, with reasons, but saying also there's a reason he can't talk about now.

Trundle is town for me Frosty and I can’t really talk in depth about it now, but he did say that Mog was a wolf at the same time that I was thinking that her posts felt emptiest, and I’ve vibed well with his posts after that.

So - to me, that meant he thought trundle was poss pr. I could be wrong. I didn't say anything, because obv keep pr secret. Later when i became more sus of trundle (closer to eod), i asked dolby what his read was, and it was still a tr.

But the can't talk about now made me think poss pr.

To add - trundle being alive d2 would put a town point in dolby's favor and/or frosty's who dolby said that to (maf didn't kill dolby's pr possibility). But - there is a doc out there. Who knows?

Last edited:
And to add more cuz i just apparently have a wall posting problem 🙄

I thought trundle eod was super wolfy. The whole det check me, bus, tmi thing. I thought trundle was def maf.

Also thought it was weird trundle would be labeled cop after that on d2. It just makes no sense? So i feel like, i dunno. I'm not seeing things clearly maybe.

I fully expect to die N2, I've been townread by basically everyone.
I fully expect to either die or be framed and kept alive as patsy. I'd expect the same to happen to either town!frosty or town!ribbit (provided they're town). In which case, i will lead a bw on myself just to prove the frame. 😅

I fully expect to either die or be framed and kept alive as patsy. I'd expect the same to happen to either town!frosty or town!ribbit (provided they're town). In which case, i will lead a bw on myself just to prove the frame. 😅
Do you have a plan of action for if I get framed? I've been townie'd by literally every player (save for lily ATM), but a frame could be what it takes to get me ejected if I live past D2.

Do you have a plan of action for if I get framed? I've been townie'd by literally every player (save for lily ATM), but a frame could be what it takes to get me ejected if I live past D2.

😅
My plan is to just try to figure things out (as if!), and if any claims are made, here's the big plan -
Wait. Wait and see if there's a cc, other pr input, etc. Iso the claimer and the claimee.

However! If the det claims and says aha! X is maf! I would NOT expect the watcher to out themself if they know it isn't true. Stay secret.
It's possible to save the victim while still staying safe.

I mean, i could be wrong here, but that would be my strategy.

😅
My plan is to just try to figure things out (as if!), and if any claims are made, here's the big plan -
Wait. Wait and see if there's a cc, other pr input, etc. Iso the claimer and the claimee.

However! If the det claims and says aha! X is maf! I would NOT expect the watcher to out themself if they know it isn't true. Stay secret.
It's possible to save the victim while still staying safe.

I mean, i could be wrong here, but that would be my strategy.
👀 possible soft? (idk what a soft even is, but going off of what people have said, I think its a subtle roleclaim)

if i think dolby is town wouldnt that mean i have to believe trundle is town then : (

No idea. I think one tr the other doesn't either prove or rule out anything?

👀 possible soft? (idk what a soft even is, but going off of what people have said, I think its a subtle roleclaim)

Oh heck no! This is coming from plain vanilla perspective!

Only put it out there as possible strategy because with new players, it's sometimes first thought to claim if you can prove something. Like the detective/watcher. Imo it's better to keep secret.

No idea. I think one tr the other doesn't either prove or rule out anything?

Oh heck no! This is coming from plain vanilla perspective!

Only put it out there as possible strategy because with new players, it's sometimes first thought to claim if you can prove something. Like the detective/watcher. Imo it's better to keep secret.
Since we're here, have you seen any potential softs yet? I have a few ideas for the roles, but idk if they're even close to true.

Tbh I’m kinda just whacked at the wagon on me. Frosty joining seems super random and a lot of the behavior of Frosty over the past 24 hours really makes me want to reevaluate her. Annika seems to just be floating around and doesn’t have a full view of the game if town. Lily just doesn’t to be a fan of how I’m engaging with her so I guess fair but still not a fan of that vote

But dolby - curious -why did you say trundle was cop?
Wanted to see if how Annika would continue reacting and if all the people in the game Trundle seemed most likely to cop check Unravel in that moment

Tbh I’m kinda just whacked at the wagon on me. Frosty joining seems super random and a lot of the behavior of Frosty over the past 24 hours really makes me want to reevaluate her. Annika seems to just be floating around and doesn’t have a full view of the game if town. Lily just doesn’t to be a fan of how I’m engaging with her so I guess fair but still not a fan of that vote
I don't think its a wagon yet. I gave town and wolf points for you. I could see it, but then as i mentioned above, there's town points too.

Also - dunno about voting either you OR frosty. Better imo to vote of the common denominator who would be in either team.

Since I have to vote for someone, I guess I’ll vote for Lily since she’s the only one that seems even a little suspicious to me. Sorry Lily.

Yeah Betsy I am still ultimately leaning Frostu town, but she has described me as a town lean and it really feels to me like it could be a shot at taking me out rather than an organic solving mechanism

Yeah Betsy I am still ultimately leaning Frostu town, but she has described me as a town lean and it really feels to me like it could be a shot at taking me out rather than an organic solving mechanism
To elaborate more on this with regard to frosty, it feels like this came out of nowhere after a few slots that weren’t Ribbit said that they could vote me.

What color is the sky in my world, eh?
I figured she was (town) putting out the possibility to get our reads on you or see who jumped on it?
But i mean, ig a wolf!frosty would you need to go for some reason. I just didn't see it that way.

Back