• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

what i am getting at is frosty says someone softed red check on dolby to her? im gonna vote frosty this is ridiculous

ness can i ask for your opinion on this in these trying time

can you pretend dolby isn’t dolby and give me that perspective on whether to vote him

okay trundle, volt, tn4u

let me ask: do you really think maf!frosty would be doing something this insane on day two
Frosty has been incredibly defensive this entire game. The fact that I can’t seem to get her on the same page as me is troubling. Unfortunately, I’ve tried my best, but she’ll be rigid on her sus of me for the rest of the game based on my D1 stuff. It is what it is.

hey @everypony can i ask in what world maf!frosty does this

a) frosty thinks dolby is a pr, willing sacrifices her life today when there is no reason to do so
b) frosty just wants to mess around and gets some sadistic pleasure from voting out a vanilla townie and dies anyways
c) frosty wants to bus her teammate, dolby, and die to confirm he is town for the rest of the game

idk why this is so hard to understand

Frosty has been incredibly defensive this entire game. The fact that I can’t seem to get her on the same page as me is troubling. Unfortunately, I’ve tried my best, but she’ll be rigid on her sus of me for the rest of the game based on my D1 stuff. It is what it is.

Let's talk and get on the same page. Would you be willing to drop your Dolby is town mediator and vote him todaY?
Post automatically merged:

I love you Ribbit

Let's talk and get on the same page. Would you be willing to drop your Dolby is town mediator and vote him todaY?
After taking in some of the other users’ thoughts and somewhat agreeing with their thoughts, it’s a possibility that I may do so. I am, however, going to stick with my original sus of ribbit for now unless someone is willing to go into great detail in a single post about Dolby’s latest habits.

After taking in some of the other users’ thoughts and somewhat agreeing with their thoughts, it’s a possibility that I may do so. I am, however, going to stick with my original sus of ribbit for now unless someone is willing to go into great detail in a single post about Dolby’s latest habits.
Dolby was framing Ribbit yesterday. Setting up the grounds to frame Betsy today. If you started your Ribbit maf thoughts because of Dolby THEY ARE WRONG

After reconsiderarion, I'm voting frosty instead of TN4U (as much as I wanna vote Tn4u out) as she is one of the players who voted for Dolby out of nowhere. I just really don't see mafia!dolby rn its very hard and I know you did post ur reason about dolby is just that its not evident enough.

And im not sure if someone is being emotional rn in the wnd of the day its just a game I hope this isnt taken personally🥹

After reconsiderarion, I'm voting frosty instead of TN4U (as much as I wanna vote Tn4u out) as she is one of the players who voted for Dolby out of nowhere. I just really don't see mafia!dolby rn its very hard and I know you did post ur reason about dolby is just that its not evident enough.

And im not sure if someone is being emotional rn in the wnd of the day its just a game I hope this isnt taken personally🥹
Bad decision for town but I respect you and still think you're probably town.

hey @everypony can i ask in what world maf!frosty does this

a) frosty thinks dolby is a pr, willing sacrifices her life today when there is no reason to do so
b) frosty just wants to mess around and gets some sadistic pleasure from voting out a vanilla townie and dies anyways
c) frosty wants to bus her teammate, dolby, and die to confirm he is town for the rest of the game

idk why this is so hard to understand
Can you explain what Dolby being a PR or VT has to do with it?

@FrostyAlmonds
Oh lol! I thought you were calling me megawolf there. Anyway, I really didn't focus on your comment on me because, like Volt, I didn't find it to be a maf trying to point fingers response, aka, wasn't calling me out.

I just reread all those pages around that time and yep - i didnt have any response to the you/radical thing.

I was talking outliers with dolby and why i had you and dolby as outliers. You were mastermind, dolby deepwolf in my list. This was the postto dolby i explained it in.

Fr tho - while some people are strong town players (frosty!), I feel like it's important to always keep mind/eyes open.

Maf doesn't win by playing a crappier game than town. They have to be better, so they make fewer mistakes.

Then town chops the mistake makers, one by one. Then end of game it's - but you were so town! 🙄

I just like to try to see the possibles, keep them in mind. Vote on the probable, don't forget the possible.

And i remembered seeing this and thinking, yeah, think I'll wait before I have an opinion.
Difference in opinion. Don't care. If you're town wait for my big post today.

I did think radical was a bit odd because people list themselves in things all the time. If you don't it's "oh you made that to exclude yourself". Pfft.

Pointing it out is one thing. But it was a bit over. But! I was also in other 'discussions' with ness, dolby, etc at the time.

Back