• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing 3DS Blog

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch

Hey guys, thought I'd drop in and share a little side project of mine that I just launched. For us Animal Crossing fans it's pretty hard to keep track of and find all the news because I feel like none of the big sites really pay attention to AC 3DS so I've decided to start a blog of mine for Animal Crossing 3DS.

I'll be posting any news or rumors I find plus I'll be writing some speculation articles and editorials to fill in the dead news times. I'd really appreciate it if some of you would check it out and maybe bookmark it or follow the Twitter. You can check it out by clicking here. Thanks for reading. I know this is sort of advertising in a way but it's definitely relevant to this board so please excuse me.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. This is a bit of a bump but I want to let everyone know that the blog just got a major refresh and it's rather spiffy now! Major thanks to Jas0n for his work and especially his god-like coding speed on such short notice before E3. There's a few things that are still being worked on (like the banner) but for the most part it's looking great!

Hope you will all check out the blog this week for your AC 3DS news as it's E3 week!!!

Link

Last edited:
I checked it out before this post and i thought it was spiffy.

Major thanks to Jas0n for his work and especially his god-like coding speed on such short notice before E3.

Still don't know how I did that. I don't really even remember yesterday because I was working on it non-stop for about 6-7 hours. Lollyf.

Glad everyone likes the theme.

Still don't know how I did that. I don't really even remember yesterday because I was working on it non-stop for about 6-7 hours. Lollyf.

Glad everyone likes the theme.

you did a really good job on it. It looks professional.

Back