• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing 3DS in development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were Nintendo I would have a heart and not mess around with the fans.

For example, Animal Crossing wouldn't have been shown at E3 2010.
No you wouldn't
I'm really not being rude but you should atleast think of all the variables as to why, they might not have known that it would take this long. so chill
and i'm pretty sure you wouldn't so stfu

Since I am doing inequalities in Algebra, I'm going to correct your formula here:

Mario > Animal Crossing - Mario is making more money than Animal Crossing, thus is greater than, not less than...sorry for coming out of my cocoon.
I was brain dead yesterday so it's expected, thanks though

How did you talk to him? Do you have a source?
source of gtfo

No you wouldn't
I'm really not being rude but you should atleast think of all the variables as to why, they might not have known that it would take this long. so chill
and i'm pretty sure you wouldn't so stfu

ooft with your language. "Stfu"? Seriously? What's with your attitude today? You tell me that I flame people yet you're flaming that person so viciously just because they were just stating an opinion. "And I'm pretty sure you wouldn't" So you think you can speak for that person now? You think you know what's going on in his/her head? And btw that person is saying from her perspective "if SHE was Nintendo". Get it?

ooft with your language. "Stfu"? Seriously? What's with your attitude today? You tell me that I flame people yet you're flaming that person so viciously just because they were just stating an opinion. "And I'm pretty sure you wouldn't" So you think you can speak for that person now? You think you know what's going on in his/her head? And btw that person is saying from her perspective "if SHE was Nintendo". Get it?

It's how I type, if you don't like add me to your ignore list irdc

She's saying her perspective as a child,
If they grew up and worked for Nintendo as an adult I'm pretty sure they'd change, they'd want what's best for the company and/or game - my point wasn't to flame it was to try get them to understand Nintendo may have had other plans for the game at E3 2010 and how were they to know it'd take this long to get released.
Everyone is just jumping the gun hatin' on Nintendo for them showcasing it at E3 2010 when they dont even reason or think as to why they showed it. that's what's annoying me, I'm really not flaming

whatevs just stop swearing and giving people attitude. you're going to get yourself suspended

ok, things are getting a little out of hand. bidoof, i know its frustrating, but at lest thank you for not typing it all out and using the first letter of each word. at lest the little's dont understand it, and if they do there not really reading it.

unique, your name is unique.
its all ok, its how bidoof is, we all fight him from time to time but once you get to know him and how he works. its fine. its like, "o that bidoof again haha" its ok, just dont let it git to you or you will allways be fighting. hes a good guy.

were all disapointed right now, we were expecting for months now for new information that did not come.
it will be ok, we will get threw it. there still working on it. it was said on here before its better to wait for a perfict game then to have a bad one now.

all we have been doing on here laitly is fighing. we all are here for the same reasion. the love of this game, lets get back to that.

so lets all take a breath, calm down. its going to be ok

Rooster that was well put but... WHERE ARE YOUR CAPITALS GOD DAMN IT! xD

capitals and i dont agree well, ever sence one bit me wile i was walking down the street. so i took them all out and set them aside in the junk pile. i went back threw, and i am now going to give them back,

OBIAUIBIIOHWITIAWTSI.

there you are. all my missing capitals from my last post.

CSITAA

all my capitals from this post including this line.

capitals and i dont agree well, ever sence one bit me wile i was walking down the street. so i took them all out and set them aside in the junk pile. i went back threw, and i am now going to give them back,

OBIAUIBIIOHWITIAWTSI.

there you are. all my missing capitals from my last post.

CSITAA

all my capitals from this post including this line.

It's a start I guess XD

OBIAUIBIIOHWITIAWTSI.
Is it bad I tried to say that xD

whatevs just stop swearing and giving people attitude. you're going to get yourself suspended
saying gtfo isn't swearing, it's an abbreviation, the exact same as saying lol

so lets all take a breath, calm down. its going to be ok
I aint mad

Rooster that was well put but... WHERE ARE YOUR CAPITALS GOD DAMN IT! xD
Where is the discussion of AC in the last ~5 posts? all i read is spam.

To get it back on topic. Everyone should know a Nintendo Direct may be here in August

Would It be beneficial to purchase a Japanese Nintendo 3DS along with the Jap version of the game? Or wait for it to come out? Every day I am getting more and more anxious! I don't know what to do lol -.-
and I hurts every time I watch the trailers. The game is so beautiful and will be even more so on the 3DS screen.

I'd wish for a Animal Crossing 3D demo in the E-shop by December at most. If Animal Crossing does comes out in Q1 2013 (I hope to God it's Q1) Hopefully it'll be early Q1. like Late January - Mid February?

Man, thinking back to the time I pre-ordered the game at Game Stop, I was expecting some kind of release 1-6 months after. Sadly, It has been even longer -.- and my pre-order receipt is collecting dust =O. I guess some kind of ETA (Estimate Time of Arrival) for North America would do wonders. The hardest part about waiting for this game is not knowing when it's going to come out or know so very little on it.

I'm glad to see that Nintendo didn't scrap the Game for various reasons. I also hope that they are successful at pushing for the Fall Release in Japan. As that will guarantee a product complement. If the Fall release gets pushed back. That will mean so many terrible things. With everyone emailing Nintendo like they did and all the blogs and post throughout the web, hopefully the Developers will feel more motivated to meet the player demand, and get Animal Crossing out for the Holidays :D.

Would It be beneficial to purchase a Japanese Nintendo 3DS along with the Jap version of the game? Or wait for it to come out? Every day I am getting more and more anxious! I don't know what to do lol -.-
and I hurts every time I watch the trailers. The game is so beautiful and will be even more so on the 3DS screen.

I'd wish for a Animal Crossing 3D demo in the E-shop by December at most. If Animal Crossing does comes out in Q1 2013 (I hope to God it's Q1) Hopefully it'll be early Q1. like Late January - Mid February?

Man, thinking back to the time I pre-ordered the game at Game Stop, I was expecting some kind of release 1-6 months after. Sadly, It has been even longer -.- and my pre-order receipt is collecting dust =O. I guess some kind of ETA (Estimate Time of Arrival) for North America would do wonders. The hardest part about waiting for this game is not knowing when it's going to come out or know so very little on it.

I'm glad to see that Nintendo didn't scrap the Game for various reasons. I also hope that they are successful at pushing for the Fall Release in Japan. As that will guarantee a product complement. If the Fall release gets pushed back. That will mean so many terrible things. With everyone emailing Nintendo like they did and all the blogs and post throughout the web, hopefully the Developers will feel more motivated to meet the player demand, and get Animal Crossing out for the Holidays :D.

i wouldnt get a japanese 3DS

If the game's American release is significantly later than the Japanese release I may consider getting a Japanese 3DS. Like if it's November 2012 in Japan and then February 2013. Now, hopefully it won't be that bad. But if it is I will consider the idea of a Japanese 3Ds.

Would It be beneficial to purchase a Japanese Nintendo 3DS along with the Jap version of the game? Or wait for it to come out?

is this a joke question? you're not srsly going to buy a japanese 3ds just to play the game right?

If the game's American release is significantly later than the Japanese release I may consider getting a Japanese 3DS. Like if it's November 2012 in Japan and then February 2013. Now, hopefully it won't be that bad. But if it is I will consider the idea of a Japanese 3Ds.

are you for real? you can't even wait a few more months in between? so you would actually buy a japanese 3ds just to play the game? do you even understand japanese? and it srsly would be a fricking waste of money (even if you were rich) when you're going to RE-BUY the english version. you would have wasted money buying a useless 3ds and a game that you're not gonna play after they release the english version. Well it's your money that you're wasting so whatevs.. but it sounds really stupid imo.

i wouldnt get a japanese 3DS

thankyou for saying this

are you for real? you can't even wait a few more months in between? so you would actually buy a japanese 3ds just to play the game? do you even understand japanese? and it srsly would be a fricking waste of money (even if you were rich) when you're going to RE-BUY the english version. you would have wasted money buying a useless 3ds and a game that you're not gonna play after they release the english version. Well it's your money that you're wasting so whatevs.. but it sounds really stupid imo.

1) Yes, I would consider it.
2) I don't think it's a waste if I get to enjoy one of my favorite franchises ever months early.
3) There will probably be other games in the future that never come outside of Japan that I would want so I see it as a future investment. One example would be Pheonix Wright 5 or Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright.
4) There's a good chance it would be played after the English release for a few reasons. What about Japanese exclusive DLC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back