• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing 3DS might be downloadable on the eShop

@Marine: I'm pretty sure the SD card they gave you would be able to hold a few games on it
@Rooster: wut?

If ur buyin' the game on the e-shop it probobly costs the same as the cartridge so ur payin an extra 10-15 dollers 4 the SD

In the game cube, if you had more the. One men card, each card could be its own town. So if I had more the. One SD card, could they be there own town?

In the game cube, if you had more the. One men card, each card could be its own town. So if I had more the. One SD card, could they be there own town?

Except the articles that I read stated that the game would only be playable for the 3DS that it was purchased with. This means that you would not be able to share the game with other consoles.

@RisingSun: I don't think he means that, I think he means downloading the game on more than one SD card on the same system so you can have like 5 towns.

@Rooster: I don't think that'll happen. it'll probably be limited to one download per purchase

I don't think I'm a big fan of this idea. It may be easier for others though. But I'd want to have the box and the actual game card and all the instruction manuals. I've waited too long for AC3DS to come out now so it would be kinda silly to not get the box :)

I don't think I'm a big fan of this idea. It may be easier for others though. But I'd want to have the box and the actual game card and all the instruction manuals. I've waited too long for AC3DS to come out now so it would be kinda silly to not get the box :)

these are pretty much my reasons;

I've just actually started to think on download times. I mean, it's quiet a large instalment, i wonder how long download time will take.

I prefer the game card as well. That way, if I decide I don't want to play it anymore (God forbid) I can get money for the card or give it to a friend. That is not to say that it will ever happen with Animal Crossing, but it may with other games that I would play.

I have the same opinion on that like RisingSun.
Even though I highly doubt that I will ever sell AnimalCrossing, the fact that you can't sell it is not really great. I doubt that I will play it my entire life, so sooner or later I might sell it. Furthermore, this game is gonna be huge! Even Demos like Solid Snake need so much space (don't know exactly how many blocks, have forgotten it),then how much space does a game like AC need? So buying an extra SD-Card must be considered.
I also hope that a lot of people buy the card, I really don't want that "Downloads" will become the only choice one day because it got popular. Besides all that, I can't wait until E3! it's not even a month away, wohooo! :D

Yay Berry i've missed you;

and yeah, as RisingSun pointed out, being able to sell it is a good idea

I hadn't even thought of making a map to sale.
I don't sale anything, any of my games no items. I never had. I'm a you need this? Take it kinda player.

i was saying, if we were able to do the molti city just by using more then one mem card, how someone could make a city then sale it.
does what i say not make sence to everyone or just bidoof?

Back