• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: 3DS New Features

ACWarrior15

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello, I would like to hear some of your wanted New Features in the upcoming new Animal Crossing game. Here is one of my own. *Timmy and Tommy Nook(New Clerks at Nook's) rarely sell this Nintendo 64. Included with the N64 is a working Animal Forest game cartridge. The player will set the system right next to their TV, turn it on, then click A twice to pull up the Game Channel. This will bring more life into the game because your character will too want an Animal Crossing life. The system including the Classical Animal Forest will cost 1,500,000 Bells. It is a great item that's why it's pricy. Crazy Redd will also sell this Nintendo 64, on a more frequent occasion. His prce will be 5,000 Bells. But the system either won't function properly or it is a fake, and you are left with an N64 Model. You could make a steal by slimming 1,500,000 Bells down to just 5,000 if you get lucky.

I know someone said this before, and i seconded it so i'm agreeing,
but this is why they have the eShop and Wii Shop, they want money, so they're not going to put it in the game.

Personally, even if that wasn't said, i still wouldn't want it. Why would i play Animal crossing on an Animal crossing game?
It just seems kinda pointless IMO

Anyway, i'm sure there are some new features i'd like to see that others wouldn't like, but i just cant think of any. I'll post them if i think of them though

I know someone said this before, and i seconded it so i'm agreeing,
but this is why they have the eShop and Wii Shop, they want money, so they're not going to put it in the game.

Personally, even if that wasn't said, i still wouldn't want it. Why would i play Animal crossing on an Animal crossing game?
It just seems kinda pointless IMO

Anyway, i'm sure there are some new features i'd like to see that others wouldn't like, but i just cant think of any. I'll post them if i think of them though

I second this. It will be fine with Nintendo Product models just as long as we can't use it. We play Animal Crossing on Animal Crossing? How un-needed is that, EXTREMELY!

Haha, animal crossing inside animal crossing. That's a cute idea (x But I have to agree with Bidoof, it's a bit pointless. Though that you mentioned it now I would love the idea of NES games to return though it might not be as fitting for the 3DS as it was originally on the gamecube. Perhaps you can get a gameboy in the 3ds version and hopefully be able to unlock some gameboy classic titles like kirby, mario, zelda and metroid. Would make really good use out of DLC.

Haha, animal crossing inside animal crossing. That's a cute idea (x But I have to agree with Bidoof, it's a bit pointless. Though that you mentioned it now I would love the idea of NES games to return though it might not be as fitting for the 3DS as it was originally on the gamecube. Perhaps you can get a gameboy in the 3ds version and hopefully be able to unlock some gameboy classic titles like kirby, mario, zelda and metroid. Would make really good use out of DLC.

No we don't need any games inside a game. I know ACGC had them, but that just really derailed the purpose of animal crossing, people would play those games instead of the actual animal crossing, I undersstand why they never brought them back, personally I am glad they left them out.

No we don't need any games inside a game. I know ACGC had them, but that just really derailed the purpose of animal crossing, people would play those games instead of the actual animal crossing, I undersstand why they never brought them back, personally I am glad they left them out.
I'm on this boat, too.
I mean, yeah i can see why Nintendo left them out, and i completely agree with the point "people would play them and not AC them self"
though that said, i never played the GC version. I would like to see them in the game (actually idc if they put them in or not) - but like said in my first comment, i doubt i would actually bother to play them

I'm on this boat, too.
I mean, yeah i can see why Nintendo left them out, and i completely agree with the point "people would play them and not AC them self"
though that said, i never played the GC version. I would like to see them in the game (actually idc if they put them in or not) - but like said in my first comment, i doubt i would actually bother to play them

I actually just got the GC version, started it yesterday, man, I LOVE it! I haven't seen any NES Games, if I see them, I will get them, might not play them though. Oh and I found out animals can refuse your request for a job, but yeah, I've decided Aurora is my favorite resident in ACGC.

I don't see how people would play NES games rather than the actual game itself. They were only mini-games -.-

A lot of people did and I don't understand why either but I am sure Nintendo only removed it do people would have full focus in the ac life

i dont want them to put any games in the new one
though i wouldnt mind if they somehow did something where you bought lets say a gamecube and put it near a tv the tv would show screens from the game but you dont actually get to play any games, just see screens from some older games

though i wouldnt mind if they somehow did something where you bought lets say a gamecube and put it near a tv the tv would show screens from the game but you dont actually get to play any games, just see screens from some older games

Yeah that's what I was thinking, in the new trailer you can see a Wii Balance board.

yeah, i think that would be a nice feature to add to the game, but if they dont do it id be ok with that too

Yeah, but at this point, I don't think they will be scraping anything shown in the new trailers, for the old trailers from back in 2010 and 2011, that's a different story.

Yeah, but at this point, I don't think they will be scraping anything shown in the new trailers, for the old trailers from back in 2010 and 2011, that's a different story.

yeah thats true, i dont expect them to add anything new at this point lol
at this point id just be happy with a release date (and hopefully its this year)

yeah thats true, i dont expect them to add anything new at this point lol
at this point id just be happy with a release date (and hopefully its this year)

Well I still think they are adding, but it looks like the introduction to town part is done(intros are always the hardest to complete), I bet they are just bug smashing and adding bits of stuff now, little stuff like villagers and furniture, or K.K. Songs.

Great idea! :) I don't see any old NES (or w/e) games in Animal Crossing, the eShop is taking care of that.

Great idea! :) I don't see any old NES (or w/e) games in Animal Crossing, the eShop is taking care of that.

Agreed, oh and what does w/e mean, I know it's shorthand for something, like w/ is with and w/o is without but I never know what w/e is.

Well I still think they are adding, but it looks like the introduction to town part is done(intros are always the hardest to complete), I bet they are just bug smashing and adding bits of stuff now, little stuff like villagers and furniture, or K.K. Songs.
yeah thats possible ^.^

Back