• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing 3DS Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to my youngest about the game, and got thinking that they may be holding it for spring-summer release because that is when all the higher numbers of bugs and fish are out. During the winter, there just is not many of either.

Again, like in that other thread, it's ETA, estimated date. Doesn't mean it's real.
Exactly! The Official Nintendo Magazine states ETA Summer 2012, but in all honestly, I would like it for Summer 2012 and most likely near the end of June as that is when I break up from college for roughly 9-10 weeks.

It's in June this year? o.o My friend said it's in Summer 2012 (as in May 2012). Idrc if it's May or June, im glad its not released on Jan 3rd because they're not rushing it. If they rush it like ACWW, it'll turn out bad.

I was talking to my youngest about the game, and got thinking that they may be holding it for spring-summer release because that is when all the higher numbers of bugs and fish are out. During the winter, there just is not many of either.
The bugs and fish being out in summer has nothing to do with the release date :\

That could just be a perdiction. It's unknown currently, but it would atleast eb releashed sometime this year, I was hoping for a Spring release, but I guess I was wrong. Guess we'll have to wait until E3 to get more information.

My bets on May but I heard somewhere they will be showing in at E3 again in more detail, hopefully its worth the wait though.

People are saying they're going to reveal a lot more at E3 such as the release date

I hope that they will release the game in all regions at the same time! Like they did with the Wii-Version. AC DS came like half a year later than the US release! I would probably kill myself if i had to wait that long!

I hope that they will release the game in all regions at the same time! Like they did with the Wii-Version. AC DS came like half a year later than the US release! I would probably kill myself if i had to wait that long!

It wont be at the same time, the US will probably get it a month or two (just guessing) after Japan, Europe and other countries will probably get it from a few days, to a month later.

Just guessing from other game release dates though, don't think what I said is legit

I'd say Japan gets it first then 3 - 4 days later UK And/Or US get it and then other regions would get it 8 - 11 days later

USA will get it before UK that's how its always been, I wouldn't think UK would ever get it the same time as everyone else.

USA will get it before UK that's how its always been, I wouldn't think UK would ever get it the same time as everyone else.

Well last time, it was only about half a month difference between the NA/JP release and the EU release.

I am just going slightly off topic here for a moment, Mario Party 9 is releasing in Europe on the 3rd of March 2012, 11th of March 2012 for America and the 26th of April 2012 for Japan.

Now back to the topic, I really hope that Nintendo allows all regions to have it on the same day or if not, maybe a week or two after one country gets the game...

I am just going slightly off topic here for a moment, Mario Party 9 is releasing in Europe on the 3rd of March 2012, 11th of March 2012 for America and the 26th of April 2012 for Japan.

Now back to the topic, I really hope that Nintendo allows all regions to have it on the same day or if not, maybe a week or two after one country gets the game...

The last Animal Crossing games have all had similar release dates, but never on the same day. I'm willing to bet it will be out everywhere this year (besides South Korea maybe, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back