• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing Blogs - Will You Follow?

Will you/do you follow any town blogs?

• Yes

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • I might later on

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
My blog is waiting for nl, will be pic with text about that day nothing big and not daily maybe two to three times a week.

I am following about 44 tumblr blogs, 5 Blogger, one Wordpress and Jeff site blogs. Will also be doing videos and livesteam plus have a site with infor on my town and where large numbers of pics will go.

I will be blogging my own progress for myself mainly, but if others want to follow then good on them! I want to post up video's as well, but I don't have the equipment for it and don't want to fork out for the 3DS that allows you to upload to your computer. Since I have to work I doubt I will have heaps of time to upload everything that happens so I will just make a bit of a story out of it like I did with my AC:CF blog (which got destroyed and re-started not long ago.)

I don't tend to follow a lot of blogs because most are not as interesting to me. I often find people can be very disrespectful or angsty in their blogs and forget that Animal crossing is light hearted and fun!

The only blog I follow at the present is Sosostris.com

I read her blog for a long time but stopped maybe a month ago. Her schedule change to posting less often made me keep forgetting to check for updates and I eventually never went back.

Anyway, for this topic - I'll read any blogs that are interesting.

I read her blog for a long time but stopped maybe a month ago. Her schedule change to posting less often made me keep forgetting to check for updates and I eventually never went back.

Anyway, for this topic - I'll read any blogs that are interesting.

yeah, i had/have the same problem, too - I used to heck every day since she posted daily but now since she only posts 3 times a week i'm constantly forgetting and only check back once a week or two

Oh of course, when New Leaf is released in Europe I might follow some funny or interesting ones. But apart from that, I ideally want to spend time just playing the game with friends and maybe I can create a blog myself or something to share, or like a private blog to keep with myself to keep track of anything memorable I may do, so like a photo diary essentially. ^^" But I guess some Animal Crossing blogs are really cool to follow and can give you good ideas for town designs and stuff so maybe I might consider doing so later.

im gonna blog via tumblr and i want to record the first day and maybe make more videos after that? im not sure
im gonna follow other blogs when the time comes around to the release date.

Back