• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing Designs

RocketMeowth

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I was really bored today and I began thinking of clothing designs that I'd love to see in an Animal Crossing game. I know that some may not be possible because they aren't Nintendo, but that can't stop me from dreaming can it? lol

Here is what I drew today:

AnimalCrossingDesigns.png

Yes... Optimus Prime. Dude you gotta love that guy. XD

=^^= Nya

RocketMeowth said:
I was really bored today and I began thinking of clothing designs that I'd love to see in an Animal Crossing game. I know that some may not be possible because they aren't Nintendo, but that can't stop me from dreaming can it? lol

Here is what I drew today:

AnimalCrossingDesigns.png

Yes... Optimus Prime. Dude you gotta love that guy. XD

=^^= Nya
Awesome, Optimus is sooooo awesome :D

VERY good Mrs Kitten :D

Also nice sig, I was with you when you bought the visor thing on your head. :p Remember?

f_a0000349m_c38144c.jpg

Dreams come true! :D The Prime of Optimus, you can have it free if ya want :D (I didn't have much for his back though :<) It was hard o.o

Master Crash said:
f_a0000349m_c38144c.jpg

Dreams come true! :D The Prime of Optimus, you can have it free if ya want :D (I didn't have much for his back though :<) It was hard o.o
THAT IS EFFING HOT.
You sir, are very gifted in designing clothes.

Master Crash said:
f_a0000349m_c38144c.jpg

omgggg that is so awesome!!!! optimus prime is amazing!!! I am horrible at designing clothes on AC :(

Master Crash said:
f_a0000349m_c38144c.jpg

MAN!!!!!!It would of took me months to make those kind of designs.Now do BumbleBee!! :gyroidsideways:

Back