• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing Horror Stories

Ummm I?m sorry this has to be a lie, their is no possible way to ?hack? this way.
In order to use a save editor you have to have cfw on your 3ds, you have to put your save file on to the sd card. Then you use the online save editor. Powersaves you have to load the items into your game, then put it into your 3ds. This has to be a fake story cause I personally used to do those things. These are the type of stories that scare people.

i think it could be possible! i've seen people do stuff like this on the island > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YppCjEHhWCs

just so i am contributing to the topic i will say this: i don't think i've ever had a TRUE ac horror story but a few years ago i had peewee in my town blocking my path for several months and i think that's pretty scary

This isn't exactly a horror story but, it was very scary for 8 year old me.

My first ever town, Sapphire. It was perfect. All the dream villagers, encyclopedia and catalog nearly filled out, most of the golden tools, all shops unlocked.. It was pretty good for a person's first town. One morning, I picked up my 3DS, started up Animal Crossing New Leaf and was shocked. Where did my paths go? Where are my hybrids? Where are my money trees? Who the hecking heck was walking around on my screen? I don't remember having this villager! That's when it struck me. My file somehow got corrupted. It had deleted itself without me knowing. I had no other choice but to start a new town. I closed my 3DS and started crying. I WORKED SO HARD ON IT!

i think it could be possible! i've seen people do stuff like this on the island > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YppCjEHhWCs

just so i am contributing to the topic i will say this: i don't think i've ever had a TRUE ac horror story but a few years ago i had peewee in my town blocking my path for several months and i think that's pretty scary

oh no this is 100% a horror story

So, this is my first time playing Animal Crossing and I spent years blissfully unaware of anything. I only knew Isabelle was a cutie, people dreaded Resetti's speeches and there are youtubers commenting on gyroid horror stories so I thought I was prepared.
Booting up, I needed the down payment and off I go to get the money! Yet nothing prepared me or warned me about...the bees. (considering that one of my classmates in preschool almost died and left me a strong impression...yeah, not a good experience).
And I also had another jumpscare later on. I wasn't expecting the hermit crabs

Nothing too terrible for me besides losing villagers due to inactivity. Thankfully I had great experiences with visitors in my town so no horror stories there.

Most recently though, I just started up my game after like half a year of not playing. The game I was obsessed with during my ACNL hiatus was BOTW and the buttons/controls that I became accustomed to were not the ones you should be using in a clover covered town. So when I got back into ACNL, I would forget the controls and end up plucking so many of my damn clovers or accidentally digging up things while holding the shovel. It was like learning how to walk again hahaha.

I?m sure I?ve had bad experiences. Can?t remember any mayor ones from before. Though this week, I created a new town, and before I was able to place some paths to plan out my town and map, I had not one , but TWO villagers I planned on having in the new town situate themselves in horrible places. Now I have to get rid of them and do the 16 villager cycle thing to reaquire them and place Hamphrey and rodeo in better planned places.

Back