• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: Jump Out Wiki?

I would love to help out, but i think its a little bit too hard to make every page 2 times.

You wouldn't have to since I suggest that you're not German. So how would you be able to translate the pages... :D?
That would be my work, then. And if I write a new article, I will translate them into English by myself, but some people will have to "beta read" it in order to prevent mistakes.

Anyway Winona, I would love to work on the wiki with you! I love typing and have no troubles with spending a lot of time and effort with this. I have had experiences with making my own websites and I am fairly good with grammar and spelling, if I do say so myself. Of course you won't pick me though...

I'd also like to help out with this if possible. Not to toot my own horn or anything but I do have some idea what I'm doing with this stuff.

I'm from Germany, too. I could help translate something ;)
My German is much better than my English though...

Of course you won't pick me though...

I don't want to pick anyone! All of you can help, of course! :D I don't even want to be the "boss" - we could rather form a team in which everybody has equal rights. But we may need someone who has to accept changes in articles and decides about the structure of the wiki though...

I already started a German wiki two days ago (I just couldn't wait!) but I soon found out that I don't know how to work with the programme of wikia. I just can't place the different texts and pictures next to each other the way I want it to.
Anyway, what do you think of the design? If we start a new wiki together, we could still take this design if you like it. :)

http://de.ac3ds.wikia.com

I already started a German wiki two days ago (I just couldn't wait!) but I soon found out that I don't know how to work with the programme of wikia. I just can't place the different texts and pictures next to each other the way I want it to.
Anyway, what do you think of the design? If we start a new wiki together, we could still take this design if you like it. :)

http://de.ac3ds.wikia.com

Wow, i love the wiki background, its like that ac 3DSXL from japan! Couldn't actually read it though, as i dont speak german... T.T

I'd be willing to help out if you like. I've had some wiki experience in my past, and would be happy to help.

I'd be willing to help out if you like. I've had some wiki experience in my past, and would be happy to help.

So you would know how to structure the pages like that there is no white space anymore? :D I tried everything, but it just doesn't seem to fit as I saw it on other wikia-pages... It's really frustrating. And I don't understand the template-thing either.

So you would know how to structure the pages like that there is no white space anymore? :D I tried everything, but it just doesn't seem to fit as I saw it on other wikia-pages... It's really frustrating. And I don't understand the template-thing either.

I might be able to. I'll need to practice a tad bit first to remember how to structure wiki pages and such.

Alright. I think that we should think about a name then. And is everyone ok with the idea of just concentrating on Jump Out?

I could hook you up with a legit wiki. Not a wikia or a hosted wiki, but a real wiki like wikipedia if you're interested.

(though, it would be a sub domain because real domains are expensive)

But aren't you the person who already had a wiki?

Well, I think wikia is ok. I'm nut sure of the pro's and con's about a "legit wiki" though, 'cause the wikia-wikis are legit wikis for me.
:D

Alright. I think that we should think about a name then. And is everyone ok with the idea of just concentrating on Jump Out?

I'm perfectly fine with that. However, I think we should at least make small note of what a character did in a previous game. For example, on Tortimer's page pretty much all of it would be about what he does in Jump Out, but at some part in his article we should mention that he was the former mayor of the player's town.

I could hook you up with a legit wiki. Not a wikia or a hosted wiki, but a real wiki like wikipedia if you're interested.

(though, it would be a sub domain because real domains are expensive)

Hmm, I suppose so. I don't really have experience with a "legit wiki," however. Personally, I prefer wikia, but it's up to Winona.

I'm perfectly fine with that. However, I think we should at least make small note of what a character did in a previous game. For example, on Tortimer's page pretty much all of it would be about what he does in Jump Out, but at some part in his article we should mention that he was the former mayor of the player's town.

Yeah I agree to you! What I mean is, that we don't do furniture/ holiday/ etc. lists for every game, but only for Jump Out. :)

Winona, I know I'm late, but since I am from Germany as well I can help you with the translations if you like!

Why should you be late (and why am I writing in English, haha)?
Of course you can still join, nothing's set yet. :)

Back