• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Competitive Animal Crossing New Horizons: Hide and Seek (Competitive)

In-game Name: Wolf
Island Name: Foxton
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: maybe...? ;)
Session(s): below
Are you interested in participating more than once?: Yes!
TBTWC Team: 1

📹 Saturday, June 1 @ 9:00 pm EDTPyoopiTeeheeTiki (Pyoopi)
📹 Sunday, June 2 @ 5:00 pm EDTMistreil

Thursday, May 30 @ 4:00 PM
1717101815343.png

Rainy seeking time on Zane's island, Coral Lair! It had moo moos! And puppies! But most of all the moo moos! And also so many other cute things to hide behind! 10/10 would visit again.

Players found in this order:
Cheremtasy, Nika, Flyffel (congrats to you for finding yourself!)
Not found: Giddy, Lil_Boi_Jeff, S.J. and Zane!

The placements are as follows:
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Hide and SeekPointsParticipants
Being the fourth, fifth, sixth, or seventh last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek15@Cheremtasy *
@Nika *
@Flyffel *
Being the third last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek20
Being the second last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek25
Being the last person to be found, or not being found at all, in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek30@Giddy *
@Lil_Boi_Jeff *
@S.J. *
@Zane *

* This player has played previously, so they'll be earning half the points.

Please make sure to submit to the Point Submission board!

Spectators
No action is needed for you to get your points, but we're posting this list for transparency sake. The points will likely be awarded within 48 hours.

Airysuit
himekirako
Aquilla
JellyBeans
shellbell
JemAC
Mutti
JellyLu
You got mail!
Foreverfox
BetsySundrop
azurill
Rio_
Halloqueen
Jhine7
Hyoon
-Blue-
Xara
Bob Zombie
Coach
Mokuren
oak
digimon
IonicKarma
amemome
jiny
DaCoSim
MrBox

Next time I'll be playing is... Tomorrow on my lunch break. 6am EDT! It's gonna be fun!

In-game Name: Jem
Island Name: Callisto
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: no sorry, it’s currently an empty pancake 😔
Session(s):
Friday May 31st 2pm
Sunday June 2nd 5pm
Are you interested in participating more than once?: yep happy to participate both times if needed
TBTWC Team: poyo puffs

Blah blah blah -- participants for tomorrow's session!

Friday, May 31 @ 6:00 am EDT
This will take place on Yanrima~'s island, Royale-3! not 1, or 2, but 3!!!
Team 1Team 2Team 3Team 4
@Chibi.Hoshi *@Yanrima~ 🏠*@Roxxy **
@shellbell * since Roxxy might be unable to? Not confirmed yet.
@roseflower *
@JellyBeans *@OswinOswald-@digimon *

Friday, May 31 @ 12:00 pm EDT
This will take place on himekirako's island, Asteria!
Team 1Team 2Team 3Team 4
@MrBox *@skarmoury *
Back up: Yanrima~ *
@himekirako *@Newbiemayor *
@Mokuren *@IonicKarma *@Airysuit *-

Friday, May 31 @ 2:00 pm EDT
This will take place on Mimi Cheems' island, Ino!

For the Island Hosts (Yanrima~, himekirako, and Mimi Cheems): Please be ready a bit earlier than the scheduled time -- ideally 15ish minutes before. The staff host will likely send you a PM about 30 minutes in advance (though we certainly don't expect you to be ready at that point) so you can send them the dodo code (which they'll forward to the other participants).

Also in other news... We're trying to sort out logistics for hosting similar sessions after TBTWC is over! Nothing confirmed or promised yet, but these sessions have been really fun. We're also really sad that we can't visit the islands of everyone whose wanted to host since we only have so many sessions... and it seemed like a lot of you were interested in the idea, too!!

On that note, though: I will probably be trying to ask people who have hosted their islands before for a DA to their island! Just so other people can explore if they want, too. I know there's a handful of islands I wish I could see or revisit!

For those of you that have hosted on your islands, please do share a DA in this thread (if you're comfortable with it)! Otherwise I'll probably ask in a PM after TBTWC is over. but if you post here i'll skip that and just steal and record it hehe.

Last edited:
Thursday, May 30 @ 2:00 PM EDT
GO37ISFacAAOK2e.jpg
Captured: .: Meri :., himekirako
On the Run: Shellzilla_515 , Xara, IonicKarma, shellbell,

Being the fourth, fifth, sixth, or seventh last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek15@.: Meri :. *
@himekirako *
Being the last person to be found, or not being found at all, in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek30@Shellzilla_515
@Xara *
@IonicKarma *
@shellbell *

Spectators
No action is needed for you to get your points, but we're posting this list for transparency sake. The points will likely be awarded within 48 hours.
Coach
BetsySundrop
Zane
Jhine7
Hyoon
xlisapisa
Doo
JellyBeans
Rio_
digimon
-Blue-
DaCoSim
Snowesque
Flyffel
azurill
amemome
Halloqueen
Liz!
Mokuren
Airysuit
Mutti
MrBox
JemAC
oak
Aquilla
micat
lily2816

Team 1Team 2Team 3Team 4
@roseflower *

For the Island Hosts (Yanrima~, himekirako, and Mimi Cheems): Please be ready a bit earlier than the scheduled time -- ideally 15ish minutes before. The staff host will likely send you a PM about 30 minutes in advance (though we certainly don't expect you to be ready at that point) so you can send them the dodo code (which they'll forward to the other participants).

Also in other news... We're trying to sort out logistics for hosting similar sessions after TBTWC is over! Nothing confirmed or promised yet, but these sessions have been really fun. We're also really sad that we can't visit the islands of everyone whose wanted to host since we only have so many sessions... and it seemed like a lot of you were interested in the idea, too!!

On that note, though: I will probably be trying to ask people who have hosted their islands before for a DA to their island! Just so other people can explore if they want, too. I know there's a handful of islands I wish I could see or revisit!

For those of you that have hosted on your islands, please do share a DA in this thread (if you're comfortable with it)! Otherwise I'll probably ask in a PM after TBTWC is over. but if you post here i'll skip that and just steal and record it hehe.
Hey I’m really sorry but I don’t think I’m going to be able to make it anymore to the 12pm session 😭

In-game Name: Harry
Island Name: Mālie
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: Sure! (I have already hosted once)
Session(s):

📹 Sunday, June 2 @ 5:00 pm EDT (Mistreil

Are you interested in participating more than once?: Yes (have done 2 so far)
TBTWC: Team 1 / Squirtle Squad

I am always down to substitute if anyone is ever needed. One of my favorit activites is hide and seek here 😭 Everyone is so wholesome and cute.

Friday, May 31 @ 6:00 AM
1717152746964.png

Quick, the Americans are asleep! Post hide and seek!
We played on Yanrima's beautiful island kingdom, I would highly recommend checking out the stream or dream address if you can. I did not find anyone for the first five minutes and was almost starting to feel lonely, but I had so much fun exploring that I'd almost forget to look for people anyway!

roseflower, OswinOswald, shellbell
Not found: Chibi.Hoshi, digimon, Mokuren and princess Yanrima~ herself!

Being the fourth, fifth, sixth, or seventh last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek15@roseflower *
@OswinOswald
@shellbell *
Being the last person to be found, or not being found at all, in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek30@Chibi.Hoshi *
@digimon *
@Mokuren *
@Yanrima~ *

Spectators

Airysuit
S.J.
azurill
Jhine7
VillageDweller
Hyoon
Louise_

I'll be back later today! 😄

Team 1Team 2Team 3Team 4
@roseflower *

hi so sorry just noticed this now, I signed up for the 6:00 AM EDT session and not the 12:00 PM one ;w; i was so busy and tired to notice (and I missed the 6:00 AM EDT time anyway). hoping anyone else can take my slot if needed!

edit: i think i'll just try and join the 12 PM slot anyway!! last pushhh

Last edited:
Friday, May 31 @ 12:00 PM
1717174538312.png

This time on himekirako's super pretty island! We brought balloons. 😄 I definitely saw skarmoury run awayright at the start of seeking but did not recognise the character before losing sight... You win this time. Also congrats to Airysuit!

Newbiemayor, himekirako, Mokuren, MrBox, IonicKarma

Not found:
Airysuit, skarmoury

Being the fourth, fifth, sixth, or seventh last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek15@Newbiemayor *
@himekirako *
@Mokuren *
@MrBox *
Being the third last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek20@IonicKarma *
Being the last person to be found, or not being found at all, in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek30@Airysuit *
@skarmoury *

Spectators

xlisapisa
Rio_
shellbell
jiny
Mutti
Zane
DaCoSim
JellyBeans
Doo
deana
Hyoon
BetsySundrop
.: Meri :.
Coach
JemAC
corlee1289
droqen
Mimi Cheems
Flyffel
digimon
amemome
Xara
JellyLu

Back soon for my final scheduled hide and seek game... 😭

Would love to sign up for one last sesh 🫶🏼💚

In-game Name: Violet
Island Name: Twinleaf
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: Yes!

Saturday, June 1 @ 9:00 pm EDTPyoopiTeeheeTiki (Pyoopi)
Sunday, June 2 @ 5:00 pm EDTMistreil

Are you interested in participating more than once?: always!
TBTWC:
Team 2

Friday, May 31 @ 2:00 PM
1717179965326.png

This was the last game of hide and seek this TBTWC for me. 😦 I'm going to miss it for sure... Hopefully we will be back in the future. In any case, a big thank you to Mimi Cheems for offering your island this time! I can't believe I failed to check the two trees right up there in the screenshot... So close, so close. <3

jiny, daisyflowers, Mimi Cheems, Lil_Boi_Jeff, Late Night Thoughts

Not found:
amemome, Rio_

Being the fourth, fifth, sixth, or seventh last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek15@jiny
@daisyflowers *
@Mimi Cheems *
@Lil_Boi_Jeff *
Being the third last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek20@Late Night Thoughts *
Being the last person to be found, or not being found at all, in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek30@amemome *
@Rio_ *

Spectators

corlee1289
Zane
deana
lily2816
Flyffel
digimon
-Blue-
Xara
himekirako
IonicKarma
.: Meri :.
DaCoSim
JellyBeans
shellbell
xlisapisa
Snowesque
Mokuren
Louise_
JemAC
Airysuit
Hyoon
MrBox
Halloqueen
BetsySundrop
VillageDweller
Doo
Mutti
Coach

In-game Name: Millie
Island Name: Huntingdon
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: No
Session(s): Sunday, June 2 @ 5:00 pm EDT
Are you interested in participating more than once?: Yes
TBTWC Team: Team 1

In-game Name: droqen
Island Name: memory
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: no
Session(s):
📹 Saturday, June 1 @ 9:00 pm EDTPyoopiTeeheeTiki (Pyoopi)
📹 Sunday, June 2 @ 5:00 pm EDTMistreil

Are you interested in participating more than once?: ya
TBTWC Team: 2 (yoshi)

hello! i caught the hide and seek bug, i hope it is not too late to sign up to get caught

In-game Name: Marco
Island Name: Viennali
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: I would love to, and I think my island is quite unique for H&S... 😏
Session(s): June 2 @ 5:00 pm EDT by Mistreil
Are you interested in participating more than once?: I would love to play one more time but this would be my third participation in the event so priority should be given to those who haven't had the chance
TBTWC Team: Team 1

I've already gotten a session in before. But I am free from work and can make these last two hide and seek sessions. There have probably been other team 2 who have posted way before me.

In-game Name: Bonnie
Island Name: Ivalice
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: No
Session(s):
Saturday, June 1 @ 9:00 pm EDTPyoopiTeeheeTiki (Pyoopi)
Sunday, June 2 @ 5:00 pm EDTMistreil
Are you interested in participating more than once?: Sure
TBTWC Team: Team 2

Back