• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal crossing new leaf is making my wallet lighter.

ChRoNoS_Goten

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
On release day I'm going to pick up a physical copy from the k mart sale, receive a prima guide from amazon later, pick up my preorder for the new leaf xl bundle for my girlfriend, and lasty I preordered the nendoriod shizue (Isabelle) figurine from good smile company. Has anyone else been as crazy as me or crazier? Lol I really bought into the hype these last few weeks and my wallet is hating me. It's animal crossing so its worth it in my opinion! We are at the final stretch guys our long wait is about to end! Seeing all the great reviews the critics gave new leaf makes it even more exciting to jump in the game! ^_^

I feel ya man. I bought a custom case on etsy $35, 2 charms $13, and an imported ac stylus on ebay for $11. Plus a physical copy for my old 3ds. Only bit i've saved on was my bundle since i traded in an old iphone, some old games, and 2 of my limbs I'll be paying nothing.

I'm just buying the game, so it's not too bad. I just think it'll be dangerous if my husband gets into it (which part of me hopes for but somehow doubts will happen). Then we'll want to buy another 3DS for him and another copy of the game so we can visit each other's towns.

I wanna get my really close friend a 3DS and the game because I aint the only AC nut...but I don't wanna feel like I'm pressuring him with the free gifts. I know how it feels to get free things and feel guilty for not returning anything of equal value. We have similar personality traits.

I'm just buying the game, so it's not too bad. I just think it'll be dangerous if my husband gets into it (which part of me hopes for but somehow doubts will happen). Then we'll want to buy another 3DS for him and another copy of the game so we can visit each other's towns.

If your husband does get into the game I hope you two have a lot of fun. Animal crossing is definitely more enjoyable to play when you can share your experience with others. I'm introducing my girlfriend to animal crossing and she's is excited to try it out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel ya man. I bought a custom case on etsy $35, 2 charms $13, and an imported ac stylus on ebay for $11. Plus a physical copy for my old 3ds. Only bit i've saved on was my bundle since i traded in an old iphone, some old games, and 2 of my limbs I'll be paying nothing.

Sounds like some cool stuff I'm glad I'm not alone lol. Hope to see you on new leaf online soon fink!

If your husband does get into the game I hope you two have a lot of fun. Animal crossing is definitely more enjoyable to play when you can share your experience with others. I'm introducing my girlfriend to animal crossing and she's is excited to try it out.

Well, the problem is he played the GC game and didn't like it. He hasn't played an AC game since. NL fixes a lot of the problems he had with the first game. For instance, he wanted to be able to pick where his house would be placed and he wanted to do more customization. I am saving a villager slot open for him in my town, so I'm hoping to convince him to try it. Then, if he likes it, we can buy him his own copy later.

Wow, that sounds like some cool gear! Can you link me to these items, fink? Thanks!

I'm gonna be pretty much done for a while after next week. I still need a wireless router to hook up with people and I might buy the guide

Oh wow, those cases are so adorable. You're making me want one of the Pokemon ones. The problem with that is I can't decide which one is cutest! >_<

I know that pikachu case would go so well with my pikachu xl but I should resist for now I already use a club Nintendo red pouch case lol.

I only bought the 3DS XL and the Prima guide, was thinking of buying some charms and a stylus but I can't find any that I like.

I know how you feel. I bought; the bundle, Prima guide, AC odekake pouch, AC 3DS XL box case for my bundle, Nendoroid Isabelle figure, K.K Slider soft vinyl figure and a Tom Nook purse :eek: I'm so bad! :(

I bought 2x 3DS XL New Leaf bundle for me and my girlfriend, 2x New Leaf as physical copy, 2x Wild World as physical copy a game guide.

Spent about 600$

Where I'm pre ordering my game from they give you a free town hall and Isabelle figurine when you pre order :) I'm gonna buy the guide though I think :) I wish they did it as an e book though

I already have the game and I'm still anxious! Can't wait to play with my friends. Yes though, my wallet also hates me right now. XD

I bought the bundle for me and a copy of the game for my bf. I was going to trade in my old 3ds but I decided to give it to my boyfriend so we could play together so i had to pay full price. I really want to buy the guide but I'm trying not to ha.

Back