• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing New Leaf Live Stream

Oh wow... the island looks so great!

Just woke up (6:30 am over here) and started watching!

Well he had to give you something to watch, I mean watching 5 hours of just the first day, there's not much to do.

Aw man, I realized I missed a ton when I went to bed last night, if only I had no school today, I would've watched it all, did the guy ever complete a community project?

Last edited:
Well he had to give you something to watch, I mean watching 5 hours of just the first day, there's not much to do.

Aw man, I realized I missed a ton when I went to bed last night, if only I had no school today, I would've watched it all, did the guy ever complete a community project?

I saw him open the flower shop. The days it was under construction there was this big blue cover up thing where the flower shop would be built and you could hear hammer and drill noises. It was cool.

Someone said during the maze game on the island (or hide and seek?) that they saw Ryouta and a ninja chicken villager playing with them. I missed it, so I don't know if it's true, nor if someone screencapped it.

Someone said during the maze game on the island (or hide and seek?) that they saw Ryouta and a ninja chicken villager playing with them. I missed it, so I don't know if it's true, nor if someone screencapped it.

I saw it! The ninja chicken looked evil

I watched this livestream for a few hours today;

looked pretty cool. They were doing stuff around town for a while, then they did the dream world thing and went to the nintendo town which I thought was really cool.

Also tried to get to the night club but it was closed.

Umm Idk they fished a bit and and saw the shops upgrade, was really cool.

I watched this livestream for a few hours today;

looked pretty cool. They were doing stuff around town for a while, then they did the dream world thing and went to the nintendo town which I thought was really cool.

Also tried to get to the night club but it was closed.

Umm Idk they fished a bit and and saw the shops upgrade, was really cool.

If I remember correctly the night club is not open from the beginning, you have to open it from doing stuff as the Mayor.

It was Hide-and-seek on the island, and the map for it was the same size as your town, but it actually seemed bigger.
The chicken was really cool and there was a red hamster as well. :)

Back