• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

Feraligator

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Hooray! Animal Crossing New Leaf has released.

Days
EU: RELEASED!
AU: RELEASED!
NA: RELEASED!

Last edited:
Next time I go to my part time job, I'm going to book-off that entire week. I've been waiting so long for this game and I wanna be one of the first (in NA) to play it. 114 days to go ;)

I put a countdown timer on my desktop, it says 118:06:51. Lucky for me that whole month is my vacation from uni!

I pre-ordered at the end of last year!
So I know I'll be getting a copy before most of my non-TBT and non-Natsume friends do!

Now that there is a date, I've pre-ordered mine as well.

I can also happily say that the date has gotten me re-excited for the game.

Well, I've re-ordered and I'm ready to go. Now we wait. I dug out my AC:pG for three months of nostalgia, hopefully that holds me over.

within these 113 days, do you think there will be an announcement for the 3DS XL bundle?

Possibly, just depends on where you are. The European Nintendo direct said they will be giving more details out over the coming months.

I just want a black or silver 3DS XL. I really hope NA gets one before the XL w/ Dark Moon deal is over.
They way Nintendo likes messing with me I wouldn't be surprised if they announce a black/silver XL right after the deal.

I really don't want a lame red or blue one >n<

Possibly, just depends on where you are. The European Nintendo direct said they will be giving more details out over the coming months.

NA said the same. Technically, they said that they couldn't go into all of the online and wireless features in this direct, but would do so in directs closer to the release date.

Back