Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

I'm on my Kindle Fire HD as I write this, and in the tool bar at the top, I have a countdown. Currently it says '115 days to Animal Crossing!' ...

*Sigh*... :(

I'm on my Kindle Fire HD as I write this, and in the tool bar at the top, I have a countdown. Currently it says '115 days to Animal Crossing!' ...

*Sigh*... :(

I know how you feel. I have a countdown on my desktop and it's at 3 months and 17 days. It's a little painful to watch it go by so slowly, but I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end :)

Personally, I can't believe it's almost March already. For me, at least, June will be here before in no time.

Counting down by days must be pretty hard.

Saying you have 100+ days seems like forever.
You could say there is only three and a half months left.
or fifteen weeks.

Does seem like a pretty long time though. Anyone planning on getting any games coming out soon to pass the time with?

Counting down by days must be pretty hard.

Saying you have 100+ days seems like forever.
You could say there is only three and a half months left.
or fifteen weeks.

Does seem like a pretty long time though. Anyone planning on getting any games coming out soon to pass the time with?

I was thinking about getting Nintendogs LOL. Watched some reviews on it and it looks like there are much needed improvements from the DS version. Unfortunately for me I am a typical "Girly girl" There aren't many games that interest me other than Animal Crossing. I got bored with Sticker Mario already and I have hardly even touched it. I may prefer a different type of Mario game like Mario Kart. (always loved that game). I would also be willing to give HM a go.

I was thinking about getting Nintendogs LOL. Watched some reviews on it and it looks like there are much needed improvements from the DS version. Unfortunately for me I am a typical "Girly girl" There aren't many games that interest me other than Animal Crossing. I got bored with Sticker Mario already and I have hardly even touched it. I may prefer a different type of Mario game like Mario Kart. (always loved that game). I would also be willing to give HM a go.

I've been considering getting MK7. More people need to get it for game night. Because that seems like the only game people play on game night. lol

I've been considering getting MK7. More people need to get it for game night. Because that seems like the only game people play on game night. lol

I got bored with Sticker Mario already and I have hardly even touched it. I may prefer a different type of Mario game like Mario Kart. (always loved that game). I would also be willing to give HM a go.

I'd highly recommend MK7! It's great fun, and one of those games that never get boring. And it's easy to get into even after you've let it collect dust for half a year.

As for Paper Mario Sticker Star, I'm having the same problem. I'm not even that far into the game yet, only at the second actual important boss and can't get past him. That is, I tried once and it was a looong battle and I failed. Very demotivating. I think I just suck at it, though.

Oh how I love you can't actually suck at a game like AC.. Right? Is that at all possible?

I'd highly recommend MK7! It's great fun, and one of those games that never get boring. And it's easy to get into even after you've let it collect dust for half a year.

As for Paper Mario Sticker Star, I'm having the same problem. I'm not even that far into the game yet, only at the second actual important boss and can't get past him. That is, I tried once and it was a looong battle and I failed. Very demotivating. I think I just suck at it, though.

Oh how I love you can't actually suck at a game like AC.. Right? Is that at all possible?

Each boss has a significant weakness that absolutely destroys him. In the case of the second boss, the desert guy, I would recommend looking at the background, thinking about some of the Things in the game, and attack the boss with that.

Each boss has a significant weakness that absolutely destroys him. In the case of the second boss, the desert guy, I would recommend looking at the background, thinking about some of the Things in the game, and attack the boss with that.
Whoops, didn't mean that one then. It's the kraken.. Thing that has that great feel for rhythm.

If you're talking about Gooper Blooper, then use the sponge. That is the only way of defeating him. That's the 3rd major boss.
Ah, thanks for telling me! I guess I'll go beat him sometime then. And I think I might have uhh.. sort of skipped the 2nd boss. I do remember not having fully completed the desert.

On topic: still so many days left! I prefer to think in weeks as has been mentioned. 15-16 weeks doesn't sound so bad.

At least we know now, when it's only three months away instead of back in October when it was released in Japan.

Imagine how upset everyone would be if they were told, "Sorry for everyone else, but you're going to have to wait until Summer of 2013"

I do think it was kind of early to announce it, considering it's a lot of months in advance. But at least we know now.

Back