• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases in Q2 2013 in Europe

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Just announced on the European Nintendo Direct. No mention on the North American Nintendo Direct.

For reference, Q2 generally refers to April, May and June.

Last edited:
Fu** them...
We have to wait more time than for Wild World in 2006...
Fu** logic !

He was all like "hey let's take 10 seconds to talk about the european release of Animal Crossing, it will be released in the 2nd quarter of 2013. times out. that's it. bye."
fak u nintendo of europe... seriously...

btw no european title confirmed

Right when I'm going to be revising for my exams... I'll just wait with all you Americans, but knowing me I'll buy it anyway :p

He was all like "hey let's take 10 seconds to talk about the european release of Animal Crossing, it will be released in the 2nd quarter of 2013. times out. that's it. bye."
fak u nintendo of europe... seriously...

btw no european title confirmed

At least we get a rough timeslot, everybody else didn't get anything...

Same here. I've suddenly lost all my hopes and I feel no interest in Animal Crossing all of a sudden.

I was thinking this but didn't want to admit it to myself....

At least if we forget about it, the time waiting for it will go by faster.

I was thinking this but didn't want to admit it to myself....

At least if we forget about it, the time waiting for it will go by faster.

It's not like there's much worth left in thinking about the game now. We've seen pretty much all (the most important things at least) we're going to see until Q2 next year.

I don't really enjoy thinking/talking about a game that's so far away. Especially when there's no more real speculation. (since the Japanese version is out)

Unfortunately, me, too. :(

Same here. I've suddenly lost all my hopes and I feel no interest in Animal Crossing all of a sudden.

Yeah, there's that, too, Dizzard. I mean, by the time we FINALLY get it, everything will be known about it. Will it be nearly as fun as if they'd released it shortly after Japan's release? :p Blah.

I kinda feel like when you don't get that Christmas present that you really wanted. *sigh* Oh well. Q2 it is.

Have to agree with everyone else. Very Disappointed! I'm going back to my knitting. At lease there I can see results. :rolleyes:

I remember when everybody though NL would be out on the same day as the 3DS. It seems like a joke now. It's been almost three years since I found out about it. It feels like they've cancelled it, but we're hearing about how wonderful it is from players in Japan. At least I'm getting some games for Christmas that last as long as you'll play them... Sims 3 expansion packs, Harvest Moon, and Pokemon will have to keep me occupied until it finally comes out, I guess. Hopefully, they'll release it at the beginning of Q2, at least. Maybe those of us in NA will get an estimate soon.

This is stupid now why keep moving the date back it was spring like a month ago. I'm fed up of it now and as much as I do still want the game I want it less now

April sounds most possible to me, but I'd not be bothered by a May release date

Back