• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

Now America has the game I'm like shaking with excitement..

I cannot wait to be playing this with my boyfriend on Friday!! He will only be able to speak to me through ACNL for the next few months.. haha

Now America has the game I'm like shaking with excitement..

I cannot wait to be playing this with my boyfriend on Friday!! He will only be able to speak to me through ACNL for the next few months.. haha
Haha my boyfriend has never played animal crossing and im going to get him addicted mwahaha

Haha my boyfriend has never played animal crossing and im going to get him addicted mwahaha
Mine has only played a bit on my gamecube and he really likes it! Its going to be really fun having him to play with. Good luck with getting him into the series, I'm sure it won't be difficult hah.

I caaaaaaaaaaaaan't stand the wait anymore. I'm going to stalk shops around here all week long, hoping one of them will sell it a bit earlier. :p I know it's not long anymore now, but still, I'm so done with this waiting..

I got my game at 2PM, paid off Nook, and collected almost half of Summer's bugs.
I got the net first and my town fruit is cherries. Of course.
Can't wait to play with you Europe!

Back