• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

Am I dreaming, I must be dreaming.
It seemed like only yesterday we spent nearly two-three years waiting for the game to be released.
And now it's coming, slowly but surely.

... I can hear angels' chorus and Uriel's jokes. Not so much as the funniest in the garrison, but I don't judge.

Am I dreaming, I must be dreaming.
It seemed like only yesterday we spent nearly two-three years waiting for the game to be released.
And now it's coming, slowly but surely.

... I can hear angels' chorus and Uriel's jokes. Not so much as the funniest in the garrison, but I don't judge.

I'm sorry, but Uriel is dead.

I'm getting so desperate for this game. I actually called my GameStop to see if they had it out early, but they didn't. But the lady did say this; "We're not sure how many extra copies we're gonna get after the initial sale, so if you haven't reserved one already I suggest you do."
So if you're getting the physical version and haven't pre-ordered/reserved one yet, I suggest you do because it sounds like they're selling fast [based on the info from stores that broke the street date] and stores are getting limited copies.

Did anyone receive their phone call from Gamestop, yet?

I wasn't home at the time, but my mom ended getting the call. I was actually hanging out with one of my friends who has the games preordered, and he got a call while I was with him. He technically got two calls because his girlfriend had her game preordered on his Gamestop account. We all started jumping around and yelling, "Three days, three days!"

I wasn't home at the time, but my mom ended getting the call. I was actually hanging out with one of my friends who has the games preordered, and he got a call while I was with him. He technically got two calls because his girlfriend had her game preordered on his Gamestop account. We all started jumping around and yelling, "Three days, three days!"

I kinda live on the East Coast, in a small country town. I haven't received the call yet... You think I'll receive it tomorrow?

Or maybe they called while someone in my family was on the phone, and the line was busy.

I kinda live on the East Coast, in a small country town. I haven't received the call yet... You think I'll receive it tomorrow?

Or maybe they called while someone in my family was on the phone, and the line was busy.

It was probably that the line was busy, unless you called in your preorder.

You could always call them too and make sure that everything is okay.

It was probably that the line was busy, unless you called in your preorder.

You could always call them too and make sure that everything is okay.

If I don't hear from them tomorrow morning, or afternoon, THEN I'll make the call. I really hope I won't have to resort to drastic measures.

What is this call from GameStop for? Is it only on the East Coast? And I don't get the digital release. When is digital released and when is physical released in USA, west coast? It's so confusing

What is this call from GameStop for? Is it only on the East Coast? And I don't get the digital release. When is digital released and when is physical released in USA, west coast? It's so confusing

I'm not on the East Coast, so I think it could be something that depends on your Gamestop. But generally a couple days before a game comes out, Gamestop will call you to remind you that you preordered. I'm not sure if all of them do this, but a lot of them do.

I'm not on the East Coast, so I think it could be something that depends on your Gamestop. But generally a couple days before a game comes out, Gamestop will call you to remind you that you preordered. I'm not sure if all of them do this, but a lot of them do.
My mom never got a call... I feel so excluded :3 Thank goodness. I thought that it was for some digital release that UK people are talking about.

My Gamestop called last time I preordered. So, maybe they'll call tomorrow.

I'm just disappointed that digital will release earlier than physical? Is that really true? Nothing is making sense today. Whatever, as long as I actually get the game.

Back