• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing switch ~ Villagers

OctoLiam

[Insert user title here]
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1064-9370-6923
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Blue Star Fragment
New Horizons Token
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Red Rose
Red Candy
There isn't alot I really want in ac switch but i do have some ideas so heres some ideas or what I want. Also ythere going to be multiple blogs, this one is about villagers .

Villagers

There is plenty enough but I think we need more octopuses. I don't think we need another type of animals but it would be nice.

Another thing is I feel like we should have villagers trying to catch fish or catching bugs like I know that they put their rod in the water but maybe they get a bite and try to wheel it in and sometimes they actually get a fish and show it off.

House designs like every house for the villagers are kinda just coloured but maybe they have patterns depending on like their hobbies or what they like that means it gives the outside a purpose and a nice vibe.

Thanks next time items​

Yeah, there’s only 3 octopi, so why not have atleast 10 like other villagers!?

Back