Do you have annoying neighbors?

• Yes

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 29 43.9%

• Total voters
One neighbor is a jerk who yells profanities and insults everyone, except when he thinks people are watching. His wife, his family, random people on the phone - no one is above getting abused by him. I really hope he meets an early grave.

The other neighbor used to be nice, but stopped when my father moved out. I guess they only liked him.
Sorry that you have to deal with that. Neighbors like that are the worst. I have a stalker neighbor who is always watching and I have no idea what set him off. But he records me and my home saying how he wants to get me in trouble with the law/county in some way. It's just like one day he decided I was going to be their target. I'll be out in my gardens working and enjoying myself and then realize in the corner of my eye oh there's loser watching me again. I can't even fathom how he has a wife. Poor lady must be miserable.

I do when their friends dog gets out and they put her in their backyard because she barks incessantly at everything all night and their backyard is right by the window in my bedroom so that makes it very hard to sleep.

(Not trying to be mean about dogs because I have two who do bark occasionally of course but when you’re trying to sleep and it is constant, it can be rather annoying)

i put occasionally since it’s mostly due to noise late at night, especially when the next-door neighbors have parties until 2-3am and still have the music blaring. my room is right next to (separated by the fence) one of the guys (i believe their adult son) who stays up late yelling as he plays his video games. my parents have also caught him throwing trash over the fence and into our yard and my dad yelled at him once. according to my mom she’s found chocolate wrappers along the fence on their side and since we have dogs that was really concerning, but that was a couple years back, but still annoying and just disgusting. i think the rest of the family is fine. most of my neighbors are fine.

we don’t really interact with the neighbors but there’s a woman across the street who’s lived in the neighborhood the longest and has been super friendly to us since we moved in 10+ years ago. my mom catches up with her every once in a while.

Yes, there's one woman in particular that I despise.
She came to my house in the middle of a windstorm to complain about the leaves falling off of a tree in my yard that we're getting into her mother's lawn. Then she left a note on my trash can at the curb saying not to leave it out all week ( it was Sunday, my garbage day is Friday 🙄 ) and signed it "the neighborhood" as if she speaks for everyone on the street. She's always staring at my house as she walks down the road looking for something to complain about. I stare back at her and mean mug everytime I see her. She also harasses my roommate not to park on the side of the road even though it's on my property and a non issue. I do not like that woman. I don't know if it's her real name, but I've taken to calling her Kathy, she seems like a Kathy to me. (No offense to Kathy's that aren't annoying lol)

Oh and there's another guy that lets their dog run around the neighborhood unsupervised, and I'm pretty sure it stole my dog's ball from our yard (we don't have a fence) the dog also likes to run up to my back door and it distresses my dog. So screw that guy too, I hope his dog doesn't get hit by a car.

Neighbors are calmer now, it's getting cold so I see them less. Neighbor no.1 cooked something this weekend that smelt so good! I don't know what it was but I bet it was really spicy and yummy. I'm still not used to have neighbors that close, there is no fence or trees between us, so when I'm looking through the windows, I see them on their patio and they see me in my room too.

At the moment I don’t have any neighbors that I would consider annoying, just loud. Then again, I do live in a cul-de-sac so we are all cramped together. It’s kind of expected to hear noises.

When I used to live closer to the city, I had neighbours that were annoying enough to get our friendlier neighbours to move out😭

They weren't doing anything illegal, just abnormal loud and kind of everywhere. Doesn't help that both friendly neighbours had their own situations going on (one of them was raising a baby), so this was more of an incentive for them to move.

Oh I have another neighbor that's annoying I just remembered, this guy sits in his driveway and revs his motorcycle for hours, I have no idea why, you'd think he's working on repairs or something but I've watched him for a while and he really just sits there doing it for no discernable reason. Super loud and annoying.

Back