Plush Artist!!!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hi, I'm looking to start a business selling animal crossing themes line art here, but I need some examples to start, so I'm offering super cheap commissions for them. But there are only 2 slots.

You can pick any character. Or give me a fursona/persona and say to make them animal crossing styled. Or you can say something like "Make one like Tangy, but with a dog and an apple!" or you can just say "Make a general cat one".

Once I do the lineart, I will send you a .png file and a .sai file. You can do whatever you want with them. This includes color it in and sell adoptables, use it as an avatar/signature, hire someone else to color it in, etc. You own the line art, but just don't tell others you made it.

There are 2 types I need examples for, so feel free to buy both or just one.

Black Lineart - This lineart is just colored black. Good for adoptables or generic characters. Cost is 50 Bells

Colored Lineart - This line art is a little bit darker than the actual color of the animal. The Shizune below is in this style. This cost 65 Bells

Black Lineart - 50 Bells - Open
Colored Lineart - 65 Bells - Open

An example of my style is below.
Shizune.jpg

I'd love a colored lineart! Preferably a character from wild word. A general bunny one would be great! maybe big bunny ears and lots of soft colors :) also when should I send you the 65 bells? (your art is so pretty <33333)

Sure Laukala, Send me the 65 bells and than I'll get working on it right away!!

It is. I haven't done hers yet but its next on my list. It got pushed down due to a commission where the person paid with money. The black lineart is still available.

All done the first commission. Black and white lineart is still open.bunny.jpg

Could you do a lineart of Rover for me? I saw the bunny you did and thought it was neat.

I got something i want to turn into an animal crossing colored line art ill up the price to 100 bells for it, its just a toon i made from a star wars mmo.

Can you please send me a pm next time your online.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back