Brick Building Bonanza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please note that any entries submitted after 12PM EDT on Sunday 11th August 2024 may not be accepted before the second round of physical prizes go live on 12th August.

strawberry-cake-house.png

i offer a cake-house! 🍰
i tried to recreate the strawberry buttercream variant of the birthday cake...

roseflower's event entry:
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 39
Here's my Lego entry, Bunnie celebrates her favourite forum's 20th birthday with a cake and flowers, camping in the beautiful nature.
Of course she can't resist catching that rare butterfly for her museum collection, hopefully that sneaky tarantula hiding in the tree won't sting her!

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 39
Nika's event entry:
  • thumbnail_IMG_4672.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4672.jpg
    531.1 KB · Views: 258
Spent some good time on this as I wanted to make something cute <3
Everyone is busy preparing huge birthday party, Julian, little kitty and even me :3 also, a cute little alien is little bit lost, he is trying to make a cake from his skateboard, carrots and banana but hey is doing his best XD
Happy Birthday Bell Tree! 🩷

thumbnail_IMG_4672.jpg

Muna's event entry:
  • cupcake.png
    cupcake.png
    111.4 KB · Views: 259
cupcake.png

I've tried making a Birthday cupcake. The first two results were uh very squarish, but then I discovered this one element that basically is the bottom of a cupcake. And yeah, I agree that BrickLink is very confusing when using for the first time 😖

I hope this is okay. I made sure they weren’t arranged exactly as the kit instructed.

I made able’s and the smaller nook’s cranny.

View attachment 577324

@Chris Is this better?

i bought some more legos and the set didn’t come with a lot of pieces for each color so this is what I could come up with what I had.

The blue blocks are presents.

Irescien's event entry:
  • ress.png
    ress.png
    375.6 KB · Views: 260
There's a party going on at Resident Services!! Looks to be a 20th birthday of some kind! 🥳🎉

ress.png

Building res services took me so long to do honestlyyy and this program, was really complicated to deal with at times (did anyone else have their program keep selecting multiple items instead of one?) I was gonna just leave it at that, but I wanted to finish my original idea so I pushed through. The idea was to have a party going on outside, like they have during certain holidays in the game, so hopefully that comes across too!! :>> Even admist the struggle I had fun with this! I didn't even know there was an online lego builder so it was just super cool to try, especially since I've been getting into more legos irl as well

Mimi Cheems's event entry:
  • MimiCheems_2.png
    MimiCheems_2.png
    304.5 KB · Views: 224
This is my very first time utilizing this program. I will say it was FRUSTRATING!! But! I did have fun making what I did c:
It reminded me of my engineering elective in high-school where we'd make models in a similar program, but not with LEGOs xD
I'm very limited when it comes to LEGO knowledge. So I did what I could and even did some research to find specific pieces :3
This is my little birthday party! ^_^

MimiCheems_2.png

xSuperMario64x's event entry:
  • 20240814_133309.jpg
    20240814_133309.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 234
  • 20240814_133318.jpg
    20240814_133318.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 30
I really tried my best haha, it's a modest party with a nice pink-and-purple cake and some presents! oh, and a kitty! because of course 🐱💗
20240814_133309.jpg

20240814_133318.jpg

FrostyAlmonds's event entry:
  • ACIsland2.png
    ACIsland2.png
    350.3 KB · Views: 238
You are now arriving at your destination. Thank you for flying with Dodo airlines.

ACIsland2.png

(extra tiny diorama island because I was struggling to put multiple ocean pieces together for some reason sjnskfnb, getting used to the controls is hard)

BetsySundrop's event entry:
  • rendered1.PNG
    rendered1.PNG
    792.9 KB · Views: 177
rendered1.PNG

I'm on a borrowed computer to build and send this, lol. TBT looks so different on the computer compared to mobile! I did a (very simple) cozy backyard birthday party, with a kitty and balloons. Brick link was a challenge, but not too bad once I figured out some basics. The umbrella tops were so hard to figure out. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back