• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing Vlog: Video Every Day in April

I would like you remake a teddy bear with one of your patterns, if you have a teddy...

I really want to VLOG my animal crossing experience but Im thinking that once the game comes out here no one will be interested in watching it. I may still do it for fun though

I really want to VLOG my animal crossing experience but Im thinking that once the game comes out here no one will be interested in watching it. I may still do it for fun though
I plan on doing video on the game strange enough I have 6 subs to my channel and all I have is my little intro video. but I wouldn't worry there will always be someone to watch videos :)

I imagine you'd rather have all your main building in that one corner of your town right?

Personally I want everything in my town spaced out, so I would pick option 2. But option 1 seems to be the one you'd be happiest with.

Thanks, everyone. Please let me know of any hints/ constructive critism about what I should/n't be doing.
In the meantime. If you want a vote for The coffee shops location,please comment on the youtube video: that way I'm sure no one gets a double vote.

I'm actually okay and happy with all three options. Option 2 was originally option 3 with between the ponds as #2. But that didn't work out hense all the thinking out loud.

Last edited:
I like the thinking out loud. Between that and when you were translating odd japanese symbols it kind of felt more like how I would be playing the game. - as in not fully understanding anything and trying different things out.

I was wondering if you could try talking to Shizue from a few different places in the middle of the ponds, might she eventually fit the cafe in? Or do the projects usually snap into the nearest available place?

Could you do something about the town laws explain them all and what they do and pros and cons

Thanks for answering my question! And for inadvertantly showing how fussy Shizue is when you tried to place the cafe. xP

Back