• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Day 514: Sunday Streetpasses

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Just like the past few days, today was just a 'meh' day in my town. But a fair few things did occur, so let's get to those.

As I exited my house today, Walker pinged me, and gave me a funky dot tank. Upon talking to him again, he only talked about how the next festival was a ways off, so I continued on my way. Since it rained yesterday, I dug up several gyroids along with my daily fossils. I spoke to Eugene on the town's west bridge, and he wanted me to visit his house right away. I was glad to take him up on his offer, and we headed to his house for a while. He asked if I wanted to buy anything, but honestly, his house is pretty much perfect the way it is, so I declined. I gave his home a superb rating, and set out on my patrol again.

View attachment 235223

The bulletin board informed me that everything in T&T would be half-price after 5PM, but I didn't plan on sticking around that long. Mira wanted some new furniture for her place, and I remembered I had her astro CD player up for sale in Re-Tail for her to buy back. As such, I headed over there to retrieve it, but when I went to look for Mira again, she was nowhere in sight!

I decided to talk to some other villagers while I waited around in hopes that Mira would reappear. Savannah wanted a piece of fruit, so I headed to the nearest tree and shook her down a mango. She enjoyed it, and gave me a pop bloom tee in return. I still couldn't find Mira, so I went up to the shops to kill some time. For my catalog, I bought a lovely dress from Gracie and an underwater wall from the Museum gift shop, and after getting my fossils assessed afterward, headed back down below the tracks. By this time, Mira was home, so I dropped in on her to give her her new astro CD player. She was happy to receive it, and placed it where her tin shirt was (she gave me the shirt in return).

View attachment 235224

Later on, Al wanted to trade the tin shirt for his detour arrow. Since I do want to point the way out of town for him, I agreed.

I then closed the game, put it in my pocket, and headed to the store for a while. When I came back, I noticed I had picked up two Streetpass players! One I'd already received before, and I received a pink balloon for getting him again.

View attachment 235225

I then dropped by the post office to deposit some Bells, and also checked to see if there were any new DLC items. Sure enough, the Gemini closet is now available! I think this is the last piece of zodiac furniture I needed for my catalog--and it's my zodiac sign! XD

Lolly had a package delivered to her house that was meant to go to Apollo's, and she was too busy to deliver it herself. As such, I was happy to help her out. When I found Apollo, though, it turned out to be a gift for me! He thought I'd enjoy the blue-bar shirt. It's...OK, I guess.

View attachment 235226

Lastly, my money rock gave me ore today, including two gold nuggets! I took them to Cyrus, and can't wait to see what he makes me tomorrow. Fingers crossed it's a piece I need!

And that wraps up today. Join me next time when hopefully there's more to talk about!

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 008.JPG
    3DS Pics 008.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 3DS Pics 024.JPG
    3DS Pics 024.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 3DS Pics 034.JPG
    3DS Pics 034.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 3DS Pics 045.JPG
    3DS Pics 045.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 15
" Since I do want to point the way out of town for him, I agreed. "

^ Haha! xD Since I just got rid of my town's biggest nuisance, I hope you can be rid of yours soon too.

Back