• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Days 511 & 512: Slow daze

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Again, not much happened yesterday, so I'm clumping what happened then with what happened today in one big blog post. Here goes!

As I came out of my house yesterday, I chatted with Walker. He said he thinks we should have more festivals in town, like a kugel festival with hula dancing afterwards. He comes up with the most random ideas. Up by his house, Apollo pinged me, informing me that he planned to move out of town on the 24th. Seriously, Apollo?! I immediately changed his mind for him. Savannah wanted something new for her house, but the shops had nothing that fit her decor, so she unfortunately went without. Punchy was all concerned about the "butterfly effect", and wanted me to catch him a butterfly. I quickly found him a peacock butterfly, which he loved, and rewarded me with a future tank. Lastly, Gulliver was on the beach, and he told me he was headed to a place with lots of spicy curry and the Taj Mahal. That was obviously India, so he'd be sending me a gift from there the next day.

Today, I checked my mail to find a sunflower from my mom, and a sitar from Gulliver. On talking to my villagers, Mira wanted to play hide and seek, which I was happy to play with her. She found Al and Walker to play with us, and I had 10 minutes to find all three. I found Al and Mira within three minutes, but had some trouble locating Walker. I was down to a few minutes left, when I realized I hadn't checked the beach. Sure enough, I found Walker there hiding behind a banana tree, ending the game. As a reward, Mira gave me a striped cone.

View attachment 235198

While I was searching for my hiders, Rosie pinged me, wanting to buy the rose wall Lolly gave me not long back for 1,008 Bells. I agreed, since her name is Rosie, after all. Speaking of Bells, turnips were going for 155 Bells this evening, and since that's the highest price I've seen, I sold all I had for a small profit.

To end the day, I visited Lolly, who had Astrid over visiting her as well! She said she made some cookies, but there wasn't enough for everyone. But there are only three people here!

View attachment 235199

Astrid also sold me a neutral floor for fairly cheap while I was there.

And that concludes two relatively uneventful days in Animalia. Hopefully, things will pick up tomorrow, and we can have more exciting blog posts around here. Bye!

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 020.JPG
    3DS Pics 020.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 3DS Pics 024.JPG
    3DS Pics 024.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 13
Hey, my Lolly has the same yellow butterfly on her table. xD She asked me to find something for her to replace it with, thankfully. I'll send that to her today and see what she does with it.

Back