• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Days 515-520: Seven days of no blogging makes one weak

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Been a while since I've done this. I may be a little rusty, so bear with me!

To keep things neat, I'm going to split things up by the days in which they happened. I'm also going to talk about only the most interesting things, so it's not so cluttered. Here goes!

Day 515
On Monday, it was raining, so a lot of my villagers were out with their umbrellas. Punchy tried to tell me he was moving on the 30th, but I put a stop to his plans. I dropped in on Mira to find that she was sick, so I made sure to pick up some medicine for her. Apollo had a gift for Astrid that I delivered, which turned out to be a gold-bar shirt, which she put on. I was sad that she changed out of the shirt that Eugene gave her, but I felt better when I saw that she had a copy of the shirt displayed in her house.

View attachment 235365

Day 516
Not much happened on Tuesday. Punchy asked me to catch him a butterfly. I snagged him a tiger butterfly, which he put in place of his goldfish, unfortunately. At least he didn't replace his cute little candy jar. Astrid tried to ask to move on the 31st, but I stopped her. I gave Mira her second dose of medicine, and Eugene asked to visit my house.

View attachment 235366

Day 517
On Wednesday, I didn't get a chance to play until pretty late. Punchy had something he wanted delivered to Walker, which turned out to be a party wall. Walker rewarded me with a rococo floor. I got to the shop a few minutes before it closed, and bought Mira's last dose of medicine, which I gave to her. I later worked a shift at the Roost, and Mr. Resetti came in for a cup. The only thing I got right about his coffee was that he prefers no sugar. Fitting, because of how sour he always is...

View attachment 235367

Day 518
On Thursday, Lolly had a package for Apollo that was delivered to her house by mistake, so I agreed to help her out. Once I handed it over, though, it turned out to be a gift for me--a red-grid tee. As I was organizing my closet later, Savannah dropped by for a surprise visit. She gave me a nine lamp as a gift. Mira was grateful to me for taking care of her, and gave me a gas pump as a thank-you gift. Later that night, I bumped into a conversation between Astrid and Lolly about cakes. Lolly wanted to make a cake shaped like a handkerchief, but Astrid stubbornly stuck by her opinion that cakes should only be round or square. I didn't have the heart to tell her that handkerchiefs are square...

View attachment 235376

Day 519
On Friday, Savannah tried to tell me that she'd be moving on June 2nd. You can't move on my birthday!!! I told her she was going to have to change her plans. I buried a time capsule for Apollo (behind his house, so I'd remember where it was), and picked a perfect cherry for Rosie, which she loved. Eugene had a gift for Savannah, which turned out to be a frog costume. She looked absolutely hideous in it, but not having the heart to tell her that, I told her it just looked so-so. She said maybe she shouldn't be wearing it, and gave it to me instead. I looked just as hideous in it.

View attachment 235377

Day 520
Like Wednesday, I didn't get a chance to play on Saturday until quite late. Walker wanted me to catch him a butterfly, and even though it was very late, I agreed because I knew I had some emperor butterflies in my island basket. I fished (netted?) him out one, and he thanked me with a shanty mat. Punchy wanted me to catch him a black bass, and I agreed. He put it in place of his tiger butterfly, and gave me a foosball table as thanks. I wonder if Beth's villager Buck would enjoy this? XD To end the day, I found Gulliver on the beach, and he told me he was headed to a tropical island where people dance the hula. That was obviously Hawaii.

View attachment 235378

And that was what happened this past week in my town. Hope I'm not too rusty after so much time away! I'll be back later with what happened today.

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 033.JPG
    3DS Pics 033.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 3DS Pics 090.JPG
    3DS Pics 090.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 3DS Pics 119.JPG
    3DS Pics 119.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 3DS Pics 124.JPG
    3DS Pics 124.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 3DS Pics 038.JPG
    3DS Pics 038.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 3DS Pics 071.JPG
    3DS Pics 071.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 13
No apparently Buck does NOT appreciate Foosball Tables as he tried to return his to me shortly after his birthday. :p I guess he prefers playing soccer for real instead of with his hands.

Back